• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Myggen

We do that one time...
It was not one time.

cxngcx.gif

edit: Okay, time to go asleep. Gonna catch up on UPF tomorrow.

Just noticed this is in community OT now.

A damn shame too. But it's ok

BECAUSE AFTER READING GIANT BOMBS LETTER TO THE EDITOR, I am offended at how they are against GG. GG is the bestest thin-Nah who am I kidding. They handled it in a very classy way, and the letter was very well written. Good stuff!

LeBart

The oxygen mechanic reminds me of Lost Planet. Also in the sense that it seems to be a non-issue going by early impressions.

I've almost completed my first playthrough. It is entirely a non-issue.

It is a non-issue and some of the OZ kits come with cool buffs, so I'm actually glad they added that. The butt-stomp is a great addition, too.

I'm just not liking the story and the characters at all. I generally liked the writting in BL2 (some parts of it anyway), but this one has been utterly boring and unfunny so far.

Myggen

A damn shame too. But it's ok

BECAUSE AFTER READING GIANT BOMBS LETTER TO THE EDITOR, I am offended at how they are against GG. GG is the bestest thin-Nah who am I kidding. They handled it in a very classy way, and the letter was very well written. Good stuff!

We're gonna be back in Gaming next week with the Extra Life thread. THEY CAN'T HOLD US BACK!!!

It is a non-issue and some of the OZ kits come with cool buffs, so I'm actually glad they added that. The butt-stomp is a great addition, too.

I'm just not liking the story and the characters at all. I generally liked the writting in BL2 (some parts of it anyway), but this one has been utterly boring and unfunny so far.

I hope they go back to being a little darker in whatever Gearbox is working on now.

I dunno how can you make a spin off of Handsome Jack. and his squad of one note psychos (and claptrap) I mean, even Lex Luthor has genuine "morally ambigous" moments.

Indignate

I'm totally fine with this being in community because I don't know what that means.

This UPF is so lonely.

Like, they pulled out the Vita. That's how lonely it is.

ultron87

I was really happy to see Jeff's letter today. They've already talked about it at various times but a nice message right there on the front page is a great show of where they're at and what they stand for.

Shingro

Jeff playing Persona 4 again,

Charlie (lets be real, that's his name) is talking to Doujima and the options are

It's nice to meet you.
It's been a long time...

Jeff immediately goes to the second option, warms this weird nerd's heart it does =)

Chuck

Still without luck
Dan wearing a random royals jersey after they won the pennant reminds me of how fair-weather my twitter feed is when AND ONLY WHEN the giants win in the playoffs.

Given that Jeff seem to actually like the original Vault Hunters pre Borderlands 2
I wonder how he would react that they make them more like outright jerks to even present Jack as likable

i'm sure you can guess

But I want to hear it... It sounds so lazy even for the franchise standards
The morally ambiguous Vault Hunters betray the morally ambiguous Jack because he had " ambition" (never mind the other Vault Hunter allies). Also, Lilith blow Jack face just because...

But I want to hear it... It sounds so lazy even for the franchise standards
The morally ambiguous Vault Hunters betray the morally ambiguous Jack because he had " ambition" (never mind the other Vault Hunter allies). Also, Lilith blow Jack face just because...

It ends on a big dirty cliffhanger, too.

Top Bottom