• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I am planning...

hIA20YO.png

I just need P4G to go on sale (or hit PS+) and it will happen

This will be my 4th time down this hole; (have watch the ER twice, and played the PS2 game once)
Atlus puts the game on sale every other week. Don't worry. :p

Bacon

So is it going to just be Jeff Alexis and Drew for Extra Life? I think Brad should be with the rest of the crew if that is the case.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Been sick with bronchitis for the past 3 days, and it's caused me to basically be unable to sleep. So I have a more recent understanding of the 24 hour scenario, and I can safely say fuck that. Everything fun is just miserable when you're awake for that long.

Been sick with bronchitis for the past 3 days, and it's caused me to basically be unable to sleep. So I have a more recent understanding of the 24 hour scenario, and I can safely say fuck that. Everything fun is just miserable when you're awake for that long.

I know the feel bro. I had a nose sirgury last monday and I'm still unable to use my nose to anything beyond cleaning blood with mucus so three hours of sleep before my throat in unable to even scream in agony.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know the feel bro. I had a nose sirgury last monday and I'm still unable to use my nose to anything beyond cleaning blood with mucus so three hours of sleep before my throat in unable to even scream in agony.

The worst part about it is I get it like a month after I get a new job, so I have to miss a bunch of work in my first month, and I live in an 'at-will' state. Luckily, my boss understands that my performance is everything, so there's no reason for me being the walking dead at work, and it's better for me to just be a zombie at home.

But yea, I'm weaker than most as I have no idea how people do shit on 24 hours. Even with second winds. My eyes feel like they're going to mold shut all the time.

Ian is showing up for Extra Life iirc. I find Samantha to be kinda boring as a guest, but guests would be cool. 24 hours in The Lang Zone could be the best or worst thing ever.

At this rate i'm not sure i'll ever play Persona 4. I planned on playing Golden at some point, but I still have almost 0 desire to get a Vita or a Vita TV. It might be time to load up Diablo and finally start watching through the ER.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
At this rate i'm not sure i'll ever play Persona 4. I planned on playing Golden at some point, but I still have almost 0 desire to get a Vita or a Vita TV. It might be time to load up Diablo and finally start watching through the ER.
I think P4G is a system seller. It's just that good and enhances the original in every way possible (well, maybe not all the anime stuff, but what can you do).

Keep going. The first 20 episodes or so are kinda rough. You'll notice how playing a game ironically becomes love soon enough.

The love was there from the beginning if you looked hard enough
Like when they talk to Nanako and Vinny says "Oh man, she's going up on a telephone pole, isn't she" and Jeff just doesn't talk for a few seconds

I think P4G is a system seller. It's just that good and enhances the original in every way possible (well, maybe not all the anime stuff, but what can you do).

It's going to be hard for me to justify getting a Vita anytime soon, especially for just Persona 4. I enjoy RPGs, but that's around $300 just for a single game. There's almost no chance i'll end up playing it before Persona 5 anyway, so i'd prefer to just watch the ER and then play 5 on my own.

jgminto

With the exception of Tanaka, Akinari and Misturu, P3 vanilla S. Links were some of the most excruciatingly dull experiences I've had to endure in any JRPG. ESPECIALLY that student council one, as well your idiot friend who's sincerely in love with his teacher and you just want to smack across the face when he goes on and on about it, but can't, because that would take longer for the S. Link to be maxed :/
I thought Yuko's social link was pretty good. But yeah, I can't exactly remember much of the others aside from Akinari and Aigis.
Fucking shit these delusional GamerGate idiots need to go away, already.

Jeff took it in stride but seeing this straight up made me mad.

This made me fucking furious. What a pathetic piece of shit.

Fox318

I thought Yuko's social link was pretty good. But yeah, I can't exactly remember much of the others aside from Akinari and Aigis.

This made me fucking furious. What a pathetic piece of shit.
7 billion people on the planet.

Shame do many are like that.

It's going to be hard for me to justify getting a Vita anytime soon, especially for just Persona 4. I enjoy RPGs, but that's around $300 just for a single game. There's almost no chance i'll end up playing it before Persona 5 anyway, so i'd prefer to just watch the ER and then play 5 on my own.
ps tv!

komplanen

So GB takes a stance against #GamerGate and the |OT| gets pushed to Community? Yeah follow the... something

Wake up sheeple. Whoop whoop down with the clown!

The worst part about it is I get it like a month after I get a new job, so I have to miss a bunch of work in my first month, and I live in an 'at-will' state. Luckily, my boss understands that my performance is everything, so there's no reason for me being the walking dead at work, and it's better for me to just be a zombie at home.

But yea, I'm weaker than most as I have no idea how people do shit on 24 hours. Even with second winds. My eyes feel like they're going to mold shut all the time.

I needed to take some time off collage because I was having constant headhaches becuase I could not breathe "right". Right now, I start to breath a little by my nose, but I suddenly feel with nausea as I start to smell like I normal human being for the first time since I was a child. My mother is nursing me but she is scared of blood.

Get well, Data.

Videogames might have peaked with MM moon.

Also, hope you get better soon @ Data and Baron!

Thank you.

Xater

Guys I have been busy for 3 days working on the board game fair in Essen, so I am out of the loop. Was there no UPF this week?

BigBoss

I just got to the Borderlands 2 segemnt in the Playstation TV quick look, why did they change the opening area from an icy tundra to a boring desert?

Its kind of funny, actually, to see people get more mad than Jeff does over the Tumblr question. It would serve a lot if people well (and their blood pressure) to understand why Jeff responded the way he did.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
That whole game is anime, and there's nothing anybody can do about it
Yeah, but Golden is VERY anime.

The Vita TV is only a hundred bucks though... although I guess you need to find a cheap 8gb card as well. The game is always on sale too.

Certainly I think it's worth two other full priced games at the very least. I mean, it fills in so much dead time with new events and character moments that just didn't exist in the original. Summer vacation actually feels like summer vacation and not two months in the game where nothing happens, for one. lol

So, they're pointing out the one part of P4 I really hate, the fact that it takes everybody sixty years to figure out the patterns of the case, specifically the way shadows work.
Speaking of P4, I made some insanely hi-res P4G wallpapers a while back, if anyone wants one.
Sample:

Top Bottom