• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Lijik

You had this bro?

9437890140_ddf6719b41_z.jpg

9CKWjGP.png

Myggen

Who's even left at Gamespot Australia and UK at this point? They're each doing 24 hours of streaming if I remember correctly.

justjim89

I'd love to quit soda cause I know it's awful for me, but what do I drink then? Battery acid?

For real though, soda is delicious. nothing really compares, taste-wise.

hamchan

Was going to post in that Jeff letter thread and then I realized I really don't want to get into that GamerGate shit at all after avoiding most of it so far.

Myggen

I'd love to quit soda cause I know it's awful for me, but what do I drink then? Battery acid?

Drink hard liquor instead!

edit: Did anyone gif the Alexis and Jeff handshake in this week's UPF (about 9 minutes in)?

Wunder

Yeah... It's awful, I find cold water a pretty good alternative, but there's nothing like a nice cold soda when you're eating Chinese food. I guess I could brew some tea or something though

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

You lose that mentality of 'soda is delicious' when you go clean for like a week. It'll taste gross after you've been clear of it for a long time.

Yeah, that and BotW has made the lack of new Plinkett reviews bearable. For some reason Mike has always reminded me of Jeff, might be the deadpan humor.

Him, Jeff, and Pat from TBFP share a similar curmudgeonly charm

Eh.
BOTW is the only good non-Plinkett thing they put out. But not WOTW. That sucks.

I love WOTW, it's one of my favorite review concepts on the internet. That Shoji Tabuchi payoff was legendary.

Myggen

Him, Jeff, and Pat from TBFP share a similar curmudgeonly charm.

Pat is a bit too loud for me (that goes for all of SBF, really), but I see your point. Still, it's one of the better YT Let's Play channels out there, and it's clear that they've taken a huge amount of inspiration from how GB has done things over the years, which I can respect.

Top Bottom