• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Naoto is great and all. But what about Kanji?

The Homosexual Bruiser joins the brawl!
s2oSSyv.png

Life is like a hurricane, here in Giant Bomb
Race cars, lasers, aeroplanes
It's a video game
Might solve a mystery, or re-write history
GIANT BOMB OOOWOOO
Every day they're out there making
QUICK LOOKS OOWOO

I have not had Soda in many years myself,

A while back, a nurse pretty much forced me to have some Lucozade when she saw my Blood Sugar was low (2.5mmol/l), and it tasted HORRIBLE.

I've been off soda for like a year. It's great. Just water, milk, iced tea, and juice basically.

I love the Persona 4 -Reincarnation- album btw, you guys should check it out if you haven't. It's legitimately amazing and nothing like your usual (crappy) remix/rearrangement albums.

Signs of Love

Heartbreak, Heartbreak

Pursuing My True Self

SMILE

Heaven

Never heard these before. Got my soundtrack for tonight. I think our proximity to the Persona Community Thread is starting to rub off on us.

What's the general consensus on which duo is funnier to watch play Deadly Premonition?

I enjoyed every single episode of Vinny and Jeff playing through DP

Brad and Ryan was also great but i think the wall lady episodes kinda dampened my excitement in the BR ER. Still great though.

Myggen

When is extra life?

25th. So they'll probably start streaming on Friday next week :)

Also yes, I do find it a bit strange that threads like the Final Bosman thread is still in Gaming because it's less active than this thread but otherwise pretty much the same. But whatever.

robotrock

Banned
25th. So they'll probably start streaming on Friday next week :)

Also yes, I do find it a bit strange that threads like the Final Bosman thread is still in Gaming because it's less active than this thread but otherwise pretty much the same. But whatever.

Oh man, that Friday would be the same day as Bayonetta 2. I'll probably have to watch the extra life archives.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Vinny gets real good at tactical bufu-ing, so there's that.

Top Bottom