• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Xeteh

Pat is a bit too loud for me (that goes for all of SBF, really), but I see your point. Still, it's one of the better YT Let's Play channels out there, and it's clear that they've taken a huge amount of inspiration from how GB has done things over the years, which I can respect.

I'm with you, I watch a fair bit of SBF videos but I feel like Pat gets too loud for very little reason. Overall I like him but he can be a bit too much at times. Saying that, I still watch a lot of their videos and find them very entertaining.

I fucking love Dan. "Okay so about 5 egg whites... but I screwed up and a bunch of yolk got in".

Myggen

I'm with you, I watch a fair bit of SBF videos but I feel like Pat gets too loud for very little reason. Overall I like him but he can be a bit too much at times. Saying that, I still watch a lot of their videos and find them very entertaining.

Yeah. Speaking of the GB influence, didn't they start doing their own Mailbag videos until that got way out of hand with people sending them swords and stuff? Haha.

Pat is a bit too loud for me (that goes for all of SBF, really), but I see your point. Still, it's one of the better YT Let's Play channels out there, and it's clear that they've taken a huge amount of inspiration from how GB has done things over the years, which I can respect.

I love how intense and passionate they get, 'cause I'm the same way, but I can see why other people get turned off by it. I feel the same way you do about TBFP about Game Grumps, or I did when Jon was on, but I feel like the Best Friends don't get hype for no reason.

Yeah. Speaking of the GB influence, didn't they start doing their own Mailbag videos until that got way out of hand with people sending them swords and stuff? Haha.

They actually stopped because they live in apartments and the sheer volume of stuff people was sending them got unmanageable. Their fans really love them.

Bacon

I'm bored as fuck on a Saturday night. Give me something to watch. I'll watch the first thing someone says that I haven't seen yet.

Depends on if you're getting the sweetened or unsweetened kind.

For instance, the Polar Black Cherry I drink has 2 ingredients: Carbonated Water and Natural Flavors. There's no sugar or sugar substitute.

I prefer unsweetened but I will check out for my options here for natural flavors.

Thanks for the advice.

Lol had to look that one up. I was looking more for giantbomb content but I wasn't specific enough.

I've dug my own grave.

You say that, but if you let yourself like it it's the greatest piece of entertainment ever made. I swear to god. There's also a dub on netflix, if you prefer that kind of thing. And the dub is good.

I'm bored as fuck on a Saturday night. Give me something to watch. I'll watch the first thing someone says that I haven't seen yet.

Jeff Challenge

Love Live

Vinny Challange

JoJo

Brad Challange

Gurren Lagann

Drew challange

Girls und Panzer

Dan Challange

MGS... I mean, Gundam

Patryn

I prefer unsweetened but I will check out for my options here for natural flavors.

Thanks for the advice.

If you prefer unsweetened, you should be good to go. Carbonation isn't really bad for you, and if it's just natural flavors then you're basically just drinking regular water.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
With the exception of Tanaka, Akinari and Misturu, P3 vanilla S. Links were some of the most excruciatingly dull experiences I've had to endure in any JRPG. ESPECIALLY that student council one, as well your idiot friend who's sincerely in love with his teacher and you just want to smack across the face when he goes on and on about it, but can't, because that would take longer for the S. Link to be maxed :/

That's why you play P3P for the superior FemC social links.

Superior everything really.

Myggen

Well, Cowboy Bebop is fucking incredible, so it's not that strange that it's a pretty common answer to that question.

edit: I've listened to the Vib-Ribbon soundtrack on a more or less constant loop for this entire day. I regret nothing!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That discrepancy.

Still, if cowboy bebop is the aeroplane over the sea of anime then would samurai champloo be the illmatic of anime?

Top Bottom