• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

bigkrev

It's been years since i played it, but what are the odds Drew gets stuck on the
Liquid Snake fight? Considering how long the Ninja took, and the fact that there is a time limit has me worried

Roxas

Liquid Snake fight? Considering how long the Ninja took, and the fact that there is a time limit has me worried

I always had more problems with the
turret section at the end, that part SUCKED

Tucah

you speak so well
40 minutes HYPE

I don't know if I'm going to be able to pull myself away from Mordor to watch the stream.

Kimaka

Now he knows that when the enemy turns transparent, they are invincible so maybe about half the time the ninja fight took.

Zaph

3D's, who needs em

Yeah, anything bigger than a handful is a waste.

I sound like a 100-year-old old man but I'm somehow finding myself getting annoyed at Alex's always changing Twitter names. I don't even remember when he was just Alex Navarro anymore.

Also fuck clouds!
Years ago, when MSN Messenger was a thing, this would annoy me so much. Thankfully someone made an addon to set people's names. I really appreciate how real names became the defacto standard with social networks.

komplanen

I sound like a 100-year-old old man but I'm somehow finding myself getting annoyed at Alex's always changing Twitter names. I don't even remember when he was just Alex Navarro anymore.

Also fuck clouds!

Kirlia

Banned

Also fuck clouds!

I was surprised when I learned you could do that on Twitter. Then again, most of my Twitter friends change their names all the time, depending on game releases or their mood or their current interests.

15 minutes to MGSLive. The hype is real.

Can you imagine if people could change their pseudonym on Gaf ? It would be anarchy.

I wonder why Twitter allows it.

Volotaire

Dan's just trying to get GB a lucrative product placement sponsor

BOI7AmD.png

Those were weirdly addictive.

What Assassin's Creed game was Brad talking about when he said the guards track you down to the end of the earth. You turn a corner and they lose you in those games. Those games could do with some challenge in the guard AI.

Anyway, way too hyped for Metal Gear Scanlon. I'm predicting a full hour on Rex.

What the hell is this? I thought it was just Dan and Drew. I don't want these other guys talking over the magic.

Nevermind it was playing a UPF video for some reason. CRISIS AVERTED.

Top Bottom