• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Tangent: I watched the Quicklook for Shadows of Mordor and got really interested in Tolkien's education and linguistics application into his books like Brad was going on about. Is there any podcast or audio explanation that talks about it in length like Brad was about to do. Reading links will do, but for reason despite the fact the I prefer reading to anything. I really want to hear someone explain/talk about it verbally.

Tangent: I watched the Quicklook for Shadows of Mordor and got really interested in Tolkien's education and linguistics application into his books like Brad was going on about. Is there any podcast or audio explanation that talks about it in length like Brad was about to do. Reading links will do, but for reason despite the fact the I prefer reading to anything. I really want to hear someone explain/talk about it verbally.
Ask in this thread and NeoGaf's greatest treasure, Edmond Dantes will respond with a plethora of information:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=511392

Fireblend

Banned
So guys, I subscribed like the day before yesterday so I haven't seen the rest of the MGS vids... should I watch the live thing now and then catch up just to experience seeing it live? :p

Myggen

So guys, I subscribed like the day before yesterday so I haven't seen the rest of the MGS vids... should I watch the live thing now and then catch up just to experience seeing it live? :p

I would recommend watching them in order. But no big deal either way.

Zaph

Yes. Obviously it's not ideal, but live finales are too good to miss.

I vote for watching it live, because nothing beats the thrill of watching some GB guy beat a game live. The Chrono Trigger finale was awesome.

fuzzyset

Well, Dan just closed his laptop, so there's gonna be no community interaction. Seeing the archive will be the same.

Zaph

rm5uHpp.gif

EDIT

rm5uHpp.gif

Top Bottom