• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

What an awesome surprise Shadow of Mordor turned out to be! And the Quick Look does a great job of showing it. I wish I hadn't just made an expensive cross-country move, but hopefully it will be a bit cheaper in a couple months.

Etnos

Banned
Just watched the Forza Quick Look... since when Jeff thing is to hate on pretty much everything? Kid rock stupid, forza stupid, electronic music stupid, music festivals are stupid, getting out of the house is stupid, friends are stupid... I mean, this guy needs to get laid pronto.

Just watched the Forza Quick Look... since when Jeff thing is to hate on pretty much everything? Kid rock stupid, forza stupid, electronic music stupid, music festivals are stupid, getting out of the house is stupid, friends are stupid... I mean, this guy needs to get laid pronto.

You are stupid

skynidas

Banned

yep, you are really stupid. he's probably getting more pussy than you are.

IISANDERII

This Middle Earth quick look is probably the worst I've ever seen. The game looks good but I have no idea what they're talking about, Brad and Dan are just jabbering away about deep gameplay elements, skipping so much of the basics. I have no idea what's going on.

This often happens when both people have played the game extensively.

Curufinwe

I don't think getting laid is an issue.

Did Jeff actually like FH2?

Etnos

Banned
Oh, you're bitter.

If you said so... sure, you knowing me personally can make a statement of my personality right?.

I'm a Giantbomb fan and subscriber, I just think there are better ways to be funny other than hate on everything, specially if your main argument is "ohh that is stupid"...

If you said so... sure, you knowing me personally can make a statement of my personality right?.

I'm a Giantbomb fan and subscriber, I just think there are better ways to be funny other than hate on everything, specially if your main argument is "ohh that is stupid"...

When you come fresh from a parent's death, maybe everything is stupid.

Kid Rock is especially stupid.

Now Jeff hates you too. He'll never learn to love again at this rate : (

guys, for future reference, even if a person is being a big poopy-head in the thread, don't respond in kind with stuff like "you're stupid" or whatever.

Kirlia

Banned
Wow, those comments were insane.

Anyway, can't wait for the MGS finale. I'm only going to be able to watch 30 minutes before I have to go to a college class, but it should still be fun.

Into

Ive watched probably 90% of all QLs and that Shadow of Mordor has to be the most positive one yet. Hell Brad liked it, which isent that surprising, he likes games..i guess when he isent balls deep into DOTA =P, and Dan liked it, who does not happen to like LOTR at all.

Will see what i do, if Drive Club and Evil Within end up sucking (pls god no) then ill pick it up this month. Looked great

JeTmAn81

Don't get laid guys, stuff like this will happen:

PvLLdD3.jpg

Planescape: Torment once asked "What can change the nature of a man?" Drew will find out in an hour
I think? I have no idea what happens at the end.

So I just had a "mind blown" moment watching that Forza Quicklook... Steve Austin was called "The Bionic Redneck" in reference to "The Bionic Man" also being called Steve Austin. In my defense, he hasn't really been called that since the 90s when I didn't know anything about The Bionic Man at all.

Don't get laid guys, stuff like this will happen:

PvLLdD3.jpg

I have two of those. You learn to duel wield.
+ more crazy interactions
+ more love. I guess thats a thing.
- Sometimes the second one is not a fan of the second one.
- Not enough time for anything.

Verdict: Rent before you try.

GolazoDan

So I just had a "mind blown" moment watching that Forza Quicklook... Steve Austin was called "The Bionic Redneck" in reference to "The Bionic Man" also being called Steve Austin. In my defense, he hasn't really been called that since the 90s when I didn't know anything about The Bionic Man at all.
Think he only got called that during his 2001 heel run. I only remember that because he started wearing a leather vest with BIONIC REDNECK in red on the back around that time. I am university educated.

Top Bottom