• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
God dammit. The quick look managed to convince me to get Shadows of Mordor before the GMG coupon expired, and I started playing thinking I would be able to stop. I wasn't. Then I got overwhelmed and shot with an explosive arrow, and, well, I just had to murder that asshole right back, and now I'm an hour behind.

Zabant

Chat busted for anyone else?

Sorry, there's a problem with our server configuration. Chat is totally broken. We suck. Please mock us in the Bug Reporting forum then check back in a few minutes. We're likely working on fixing this right now.

Also, for the uninicated the missiles try to predict your movements and shoot ahead of snakes path, trick is to change directions

Tucah

you speak so well
God dammit. The quick look managed to convince me to get Shadows of Mordor before the GMG coupon expired, and I started playing thinking I would be able to stop. I wasn't. Then I got overwhelmed and shot with an explosive arrow, and, well, I just had to murder that asshole right back, and now I'm an hour behind.

I stopped playing it like an hour before the stream started just to make sure I wouldn't lose track of time and miss it.

On that note, Brad really liked Shadow of Mordor, 5/5

http://www.giantbomb.com/reviews/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-review/1900-673/

hamchan

Oh dear, Drew is failing at doing a few basic actions here. Dan having to remind Drew about rations everytime is painful.

Dan finally tells Drew about stun grenades.

Zabant

I stopped playing it like an hour before the stream started just to make sure I wouldn't lose track of time and miss it.

On that note, Brad really liked Shadow of Mordor, 5/5

http://www.giantbomb.com/reviews/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-review/1900-673/

Brad "5 Star" Shoemaker gave a review 5 stars? what a surprise.

i8lUyC8KaSyn4.gif

Tucah

you speak so well
"Or be a fucking baller and don't use grenades at all and stinger missile his ass"

The best Jason advice

firehawk12

Subete no aware
GB's Mordor coverage has been a bit of a miss for me, inasmuch as I finally understand what it means to be an outsider following enthusiast coverage. Both the Bombing AM podcast and the QL assume you already know everything about the game and provide absolutely no context - it takes 30 minutes for Brad to even explain how this fits into the license and why it matters that it is a LOTR game. It was kind of offputting both times to just listen to mechanics discussions for a while without any context.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
So i'm waiting for the last MGS scanlon archive and i notice that they are still going............wow it's been like two hours, damn.

Tucah

you speak so well
So i'm waiting for the last MGS scanlon archive and i notice that they are still going............wow it's been like two hours, damn.

It's only been like an hour and change really but yeah, this is still going to be going on for a while.

hamchan

"Maybe take a different approach to the first half of the fight..."

Dan shouldn't have to tell Drew this.

Also the rations, good god man.

Roxas

jesus christ, what an absolute shower of shite

this is so frustrating, Dan giving totally the wrong advice. The stun grenades are there for a reason!

Im going to bed lol.

jesus christ, what an absolute shower of shite

this is so frustrating, Dan giving totally the wrong advice. The stun grenades are there for a reason!

Im going to bed lol.

They didn't seem like they were doing anything though when his cockpit was open. Distance issue maybe?

Top Bottom