• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Anyone have tips on basic tortilla wrap filling? I wanna get into homemade wraps and want to use tuna, but i dont have a good way to heat up the tuna and would just have room temp fish and cold veggies. Also how do I get a good tight wrap going? I think i'm overfilling them so they're huge and gross.
We're talking canned tuna right? I like canned tuna with fresh dill, spinach, a bit of Dijon, and some black pepper. That makes a good wrap.

Myggen

Is Drew back yet? I don't like Giantbomb without him.

ib1J9nGslOL9zB.gif

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't really seen any upfs except recent ones and since there is no new content: Is there one I should definitely watch?
Mostly looking for retro gaming stuff, I guess.

I've already been complimented on my list formatting techniques in the past, but I just couldn't let the upcoming weekend come to pass without bringing this to all y'alls attention:

Haze (PS3)
Destiny (PC)
Destiny (PS3)
EarthBound (WiiU)
Dead Space (PS3)
The Last of Us (PS3)
Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
Final Fantasy XIII (X360)
Too Human (JPN VO) (X360)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (WiiU)
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) (X360)
Demo Disc Derby x4 (PS1)
DCS: A-10C Warthog (PC)
The X-Files Game (PC)
Demon's Souls (PS3)
Dark Souls II (PC)
Dark Souls (PC)
Afrika (PS3)
Trapt (PS2)

Source: The Road to Extra Life 2014 (a nice little Google Form that you can fill in yourself!)

AND we're currently sitting at $22,262 raised so far!

<>

CHARITY STREAM MEMORIES
God, I remember when I interviewed Patrick Klepek for a bit whilst I was playing Endless Space during one of the Giant Bomb Community Runs.
God, I remember when I tried to play OverBlood 2 after having just completed OverBlood on last year's Extra Life Thing. I lost my mind and gave up and just played Incredible Crisis in my underwear instead.

Patryn

So what is a Fajita? Is it just a soft taco with meat and a specific seasoning?

Fajitas are meat plus green/red peppers and onions in Mexican seasonings. Traditionally served with the meat, peppers and onions in a sizzling skillet, with tortillas and additional accompaniments (cheese, lettuce, salsa, etc.) on the side. You basically assemble your own soft tacos.

In national chain burrito places like Chipotle and Qdoba, you can get so-called fajita veggies (the peppers and onions) added to your burritos.

Fun fact: Fajita is actually the proper name for a cut of beef (the skirt steak). It's just morphed into the general name of style (the long strips, basically) and applied to chicken as well.

Wunder

We're talking canned tuna right? I like canned tuna with fresh dill, spinach, a bit of Dijon, and some black pepper. That makes a good wrap.

holy shit. I mainly wrote the first post as a joke but i'm gonna have to pm you to get the proper low down on this - soudns amazing

Bacon

I haven't really seen any upfs except recent ones and since there is no new content: Is there one I should definitely watch?

Watch the lego island one for sure. Fucking bonkers.

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
I'm watching the game informer playthrough of Illbleed, and have come to the conclusion that Alien Isolation is actually Dan's foreseen fourth dummyman movie: Alien vs Dummyman.

Grisby

Hey Patrick, I figured this is a good as place as any to talk about your recent musings on TEW on the latest BombinAM. I see so many people banging their heads against that enemy type and honestly, I was too until finally I just ran past them. You get enough room to where you don't even need to sprint.

It's interesting to think that games have conditioned us to kill every enemy we come across, when an old trope of survival horror was leaving some enemies well enough alone. Granted, I took on pretty much every TEW enemy after that encounter and still didn't have that difficult a time with the game (you get a lot of gel for upgrades, your bow is amazing as you said) but it even mentions in the loading screen tool-tips that sometimes running is the best option.

Anyways, slight spoiler on the above but you
never see those dudes again.

PBalfredo

Law of the West is a gem of Encyclopedia Bombastica. It and the last few Bombasticas really make the case for multi-man Bombasticas rather than the solo videos of one of them playing alone, just saying "So yeah, this game is great..." with no one to play off of.

Coonce

damn everything went wrong in that quicklook and it was amazing.

also forgot the Ravaged QL almost happened there as well but luckily it didn't since we got that "lets watch the professional" segment in the real QL

the end when Vinny uses the "take a look" option and it just breaks the game is goddamn crazy.

If you haven't seen the actual Ravaged quicklook, you should. it's like Vinny playing battlefield nonsense.

the end when Vinny uses the "take a look" option and it just breaks the game is goddamn crazy.

If you haven't seen the actual Ravaged quicklook, you should. it's like Vinny playing battlefield nonsense.

yea that dlc had some issues when it first released.

also i did watch the entire ravaged quicklook already and i think it made the situation way better than just the gif due to what was being said around that the moment and the reactions afterwards

valeo

The last handful of UPF's aren't worth watching at all, to be honest.

Balb

Just watched the first couple episodes of the Deadly Premonition ER. I thought the Persona 4 one was amazing but I find this one kind of boring so far. Does it get better?

Myggen

I just went to renew for another year of premium and came across this. http://store.giantbomb.com/collections/paypal-yearly-membership

Anyone have a clue why premium is so cheap with the Gbeast shirt? Price mistake?

Looking forward to the ExtraLife stream.

That's an obvious mistake, yeah. it's the stand-alone price of the t-shirt. I've already sent the link to Rorie (
narc
) to see what's up.

edit: Seems like they did an update on the store recently, and this happened as a mistake. The real price should be $50.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Too late I just bought 10 years of subscription time woooooooo

Not really.

That's an obvious mistake, yeah. it's the stand-alone price of the t-shirt. I've already sent the link to Rorie (
narc
) to see what's up.

edit: Seems like they did an update on the store recently, and this happened as a mistake. The real price should be $50.

Way to go narc, remind me never to let you hold my bag of drugs.

Top Bottom