• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Rainmaker

Banned
As I said earlier, Jeff not being confirmed for this is a bummer but I'm super excited for everything. I know it's not the case with a lot of people but Brad is a really interesting person to me and I'm excited for his stream. Patrick and Lang should be incredible. Jason and guests sounds fun. Drew and Alexis are a great duo. Vinny, Jeff, and/or Dan would've really sent this over the top but nothing beats what they have going anyway.

I don't like gamespot.

CapitalBrilliantCicada.gif

Whats not to like, just look at this. Fake Drew can be fine when he's not trying to be funny. Mary and Danny are the best though ;)

Myggen

Careful with the daylight saving on that site. I've had to put the time wrong by an hour just to get an accurate countdown.

Fucking Greenwich, this is why we need .beats.

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind and probably still fuck it up somehow. If I do, be sure to point it out early in the thread when it goes up.

Ugh, I have a fucking monster of a work week next week, and instead of preparing for that I'm now using up some of my day making a thread for a dumb gaming stream. What have my life become?

derFeef

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind and probably still fuck it up somehow. If I do, be sure to point it out early in the thread when it goes up.

Ugh, I have a fucking monster of a work week next week, and instead of preparing for that I'm now using up some of my day making a thread for a dumb gaming stream. What have my life become?

Complete.

Myggen

Is it actually confirmed that jeff won't be there? Or is it just that he won't make the full 24 hour commitment?

Nothing is confirmed. I kinda assume he'll guest on the Friday stream unless some person stuff or something similar is happening this weekend.

Were they second last year? Good chance of raising more this year but Rooster Teeth will be top again - they have over 2000 community streamers.

Third last year.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Actually been wondering this for awhile now. A lot of the recent subscriber stuff can be attributed to Dan and Drew, but now that Drew is gone, why hasn't Jeff and Brad take up duties with Dan?

In fact it's been a really long time since there's subscriber content driven by brad.

daydream

Banned
Yeah, I would enjoy that a lot more. 96 hours is just insane, most of that will probably be pretty boring.

It's split up among four very different groups so I don't follow your logic.

Also, the streams last year had plenty of boring downtime. With so many hours of streaming, there's always gonna be plenty of good stuff.

Be more optimistic, guys, jeez.

Actually been wondering this for awhile now. A lot of the recent subscriber stuff can be attributed to Dan and Drew, but now that Drew is gone, why hasn't Jeff and Brad take up duties with Dan?

In fact it's been a really long time since there's subscriber content driven by brad.

Dan & Drew's explosion of subscriber content was the exception, getting anything other than UPF and the occasional spookin with scoops is not the norm.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Dan & Drew's explosion of subscriber content was the exception, getting anything other than UPF and the occasional spookin with scoops is not the norm.

Isn't that kind of the point of the whole hiring thing?

GBeast is understandable seeing that they have been moving offices and vinny's whole thing. Just wondering if there are behind the scenes stuff that severely cuts down on jeff and brad being able to do more subscriber stuff.

How are you going to learn about the great animes on hulu and funimation if you go premium?

lol do they really have a Funimation ad this week?

Funimation - "No, our website really works now, we promise!"

"Also we'll probably sell you Evangelion 3.33 one of these days but only when we feel like it, lol"

If Destiny wins best soundtrack over Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, I'll be going on a fucking murder rampage.

edit: phew, they seem to not be too hot on it.

Bacon

Patrick will mention Donkey Kong, someone will liken it to Bubsy, Patrick will get upset and then they'll all move on like Donkey Kong never existed.

Shovel Knight was great too, but not better than DKC. I just looked at the list of video games released so far in 2014, on wikipedia, and while I haven't played all those games (obviously), nothing seems to be able to compete with that game when it comes to music.

I really really hope Dan played it and fights for it when the time comes.

Top Bottom