• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

popo

My only problem with 5 star reviews is that they get converted to 100 on metacritic. I don't see a 5 star review of a game, movie, album etc and expect it to be near perfect but 100 seems to imply that.

That said, it ain't GBs job to worry about metacritic and it's bullshit conversions.

Zaph

EsyCoQo.jpg

Xater

Vinny wrote a review? Whoah! This is a huge thing. That has not happened in like forever.

MGS live is infuriating. I figured this stuff out on my second or third try back in the day.

Zabant

Liquid man, gets several stingers to the face, is inside metal gear as it explodes and HE'S the one who's to his feet first after solid falls unconscious from mere aftershock and bumping his head, liquid then drags his unconscious brother to the top of the immobilised metal gear for a fist fight.

You would think he'd have figured out he had the superior genes, shit he falls like 50 feet from the top after he looses and STILL LIVES, what a badass

Jason is the secret MVP of this series. Too bad there isn't really a lot of strategic advice he can give vs Liquid, it's just about learning the pattens and having the reflexes. I think we're gonna be here a while..

TylerD

Drew can sit down and learn to take off a plane or a helicopter in a simulation, not many folks can do that, dude is methodical as hell, it's impressive.

It's why simple stuff like this is even more infuriating to watch.

The Rex fight is really only simple if you know to get under him. There is a lot of shit going on to pick up on your first time. I admit that I have never used stun grenades on Rex even though they give them to you.

Kimaka

Liquid man, gets several stingers to the face, is inside metal gear as it explodes and HE'S the one who's to his feet first after solid falls unconscious from mere aftershock and bumping his head, liquid then drags his unconscious brother to the top of the immobilised metal gear for a fist fight.

You would think he'd have figured out he had the superior genes, shit he falls like 50 feet from the top after he looses and STILL LIVES, what a badass

Drags Meryl too and takes Snake's shirt off for some reason.

Top Bottom