• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Zabant

Drew's reactions/reflexes aren't the greatest also, which is a shame as it's not the sort of thing you can get better at in an hour.

Seeing him fumble with the stinger every now and then is hard. I think at this point, he knows how to win, it's all about executing well.

Aaron

Drew's reactions/reflexes aren't the greatest also, which is a shame as it's not the sort of thing you can get better at in an hour.

Seeing him fumble with the stinger every now and then is hard. I think at this point, he knows how to win, it's all about executing well.
Thankfully he activated stupid mode.

Zabant

Jason is the only legitimate gamer at Giant Bomb.

I'd prefer you say 'better than average' as "legitimate" sounds pretentious as hell, but yeah you're right, you think guys who cover games for a living would be above average.

Actually that's not fair, Jeff and Dan both have their moments, but your point stands.

Hideo Kojima sends his regards.

Hideo+Kojima+Spike+TV+10th+Annual+Video+Game+yPBpEnizfCal.jpg

hamchan

Drew just running in circles continuously while it's not working is painful. This is like Ocelot battle again where he gets stuck doing one thing and doesn't want to change it.

Lys86

Neo Member
I remember these fights being incredibly difficult the first time, though. These are not easy fights when you first get to them.

I'd prefer you say 'better than average' as "legitimate" sounds pretentious as hell, but yeah you're right, you think guys who cover games for a living would be above average.

Actually that's not fair, Jeff and Dan both have their moments, but your point stands.

Oh boy...

I think Drew is more methodical in games. Like for the Sniper Wolf fight, he immediately deduced being able to use Nikitas, for the Vulcan fight, he immediately figured to use claymores. He was a bit slow at the uptake in the beginning of the serious, but things are starting to click for him.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Rex phase 2 is so goddamn easy if you just run underneath him every time to make him lose you. You can even fire the stinger when you're underneath the cockpit and have it count. But for some reason Drew JUST WON'T TRY IT.

Zabant

I think Drew is more methodical in games. Like for the Sniper Wolf fight, he immediately deduced being able to use Nikitas, for the Vulcan fight, he immediately figured to use claymores. He was a bit slow at the uptake in the beginning of the serious, but things are starting to click for him.

Drew can sit down and learn to take off a plane or a helicopter in a simulation, not many folks can do that, dude is methodical as hell, it's impressive.

It's why simple stuff like this is even more infuriating to watch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jeff's Kid Rock rant reminded me that the Woodstock 99 venue was up, and I was just thinking about that ... era of music.

I have already gotten to a point where Limp Bizkit is on stage, Korn was mentioned, and Puff Daddy and Kid Rock are in the background. This is the darkest timeline of music.

Top Bottom