• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Jb

Got super psyched to see a new Demo Derby, thinking Drew was back. Instead it's Jeff and sure enough so far it's been him just being grumpy and not funny. Sort of wish he'd do his own thing and let the original duo have fun with their feature.

Myggen, you gotta advertise this thread in the Extra Life topic!
Got super psyched to see a new Demo Derby, thinking Drew was back. Instead it's Jeff and sure enough so far it's been him just being grumpy and not funny. Sort of wish he'd do his own thing and let the original duo have fun with their feature.

you're being grumpy and not funny

Rainmaker

Banned
cPdj9PX.png

P.S. Stand up on the plane and loudly infom your fellow passengers about the imminent GIANT BOMB charity stream. Make sure you stress GIANT BOMB so they know were to go.

It won't work. John Drake will inevitably be on the flight and inform his very close friends, the flight attendants, that it's just a website.

My Speculation on Jeff's Being Away: After the Burning Man talk he got curious. He has a really expensive hotel room overlooking a desert and will hunk up for 96 hours straight while engulfing himself in Sneak King.... or he's getting engaged at the Buckfast brewery.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
I know they're related, but does Civ: Beyond Earth play a bit like Alpha Centauri?

Apologies, but I just heard about it from the official thread.

Edit: Just read it's a spiritual successor. Whoooo lord I'M IN

Brashnir

Games I Will Accept As Your Answer to the Question "What Is The Greatest Game Ever Made?" (to put it in Jeff's words) - Streets of Rage 1 & 2

Can't say I'm really on board with Jeff on that one, but they are pretty good games.

well, that's one way of telling people you're old

I would accept Warlords as an answer to that question, so I guess that makes me way older.

I'm actually only like 2 days older than Jeff

Zaph

I had this Megadrive cart with Streets of Rage, Golden Axe and Shinobi combined. As a kid, I played it so much that I ending up hating all three and can barely even stand to see them being played.

edit: also, this was the best Megadrive:

I supported Gamespot with a few bucks. When I heard they were only at a couple grand this morning, that tugged at my heartstrings as much as the kids.

I would accept Warlords as an answer to that question, so I guess that makes me way older.

I'm actually only like 2 days older than Jeff

Warlords is as fun now as it ever was. It's an answer I can understand if not agree with.

Beat-em-ups though? Nah. Fuck that.

popo

I know they're related, but does Civ: Beyond Earth play a bit like Alpha Centauri?

Apologies, but I just heard about it from the official thread.

Edit: Just read it's a spiritual successor. Whoooo lord I'M IN

It looks much more like a Civ 5 total conversion mod. I will be interested to see if it does something new late game.

Top Bottom