• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

I can't believe people thought that anything other than Mordor had a realistic chance at Giant Bomb's GOTY. You guys must not have been paying attention when every single Giant Bomb staff member gushed about the game in other quick looks.

Patryn

You're crazy for thinking GB will review it.

I think it's high profile enough to get one.

But I also wouldn't be super shocked if it doesn't. I don't think anyone in the office beyond Rorie really cares about it, and Rorie sounds pretty negative towards it.

I doubt it gets more than the obligatory 15-20 minutes on the Bombcast one week, and then will never be spoken of again (barring some massive problem with it).

Oh ok, I thought they were just like "aaand we're done! Tune back in in a few hours for more!"

They're playing Shadow of Mordor. Great game, but not all that interesting to watch.

Destiny will be Brad's #1 but it's not even sniffing #1 on the overall list.

The real discussions regarding Destiny is coming during the most disappointing game of 2014. I can't wait for Brad's hour-long defense of the game then.

The real discussions regarding Destiny is coming during the most disappointing game of 2014. I can't wait for Brad's hour-long defense of the game then.

I dunno, on the podcast recently Jeff said it's the most disappointing game of the 2014 and Brad agreed so I can't see there being much of argument there.

Probably. Its a competent shooter, but there is nothing special about it.

Myggen

I honestly don't think he'll filibuster hard for that game. He acknowledges that the game is severely flawed, and it would be him against the world on that one. We'll see I guess.

Chuck

Still without luck
SleepyDawgz DE looks good on PC, obviously, but a shame they didn't look at the totally jacked ps4/xb1 version.

daydream

Banned
its all according, day dreaming... or should i say, fake anime fan!!!

keikaku.jpg

Who's the fake anime fan (and stealth editor) now? :) Still without luck.

Top Bottom