• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

daydream

Banned
Best sidescroller beat-em-up is Alien vs Predator.

Dispute me.

Haven't played that one. They should give it the D&D: Shadow over Mystara treatment (or just make it playable in some fashion on current machines). The licence is probably getting in the way.

Warlords is as fun now as it ever was. It's an answer I can understand if not agree with.

Beat-em-ups though? Nah. Fuck that.

Great goddamn genre. Get bent, Coldman!

Myggen

You're from Norway ? Have you ever been to Tromso ? My friend and I plan to go there right before the last sundown in mid-december until the next sunrise in mid-january. Not this year, but in two or three years. It seems like a fairy tail over there.

I've been there for work in the summer, but never in the winter (I'm from south in Norway). But yeah, Tromso and the surrounding areas can be amazing in the winter:

Tromso+6.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
/%$/%/"%$/"%"/$

They really need to fix their Youtube uploader. Not having quicklooks on youtube really sucks. The HTML5 player sucks on my work connection.

Brashnir

Does Grimrock 2 still have those obnoxious shield + spear formation guys that take forever of walking in circles to kill? It was cute once, but by the 5th or 6th encounter of those guys, I just shut the first one off forever.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Does Grimrock 2 still have those obnoxious shield + spear formation guys that take forever of walking in circles to kill? It was cute once, but by the 5th or 6th encounter of those guys, I just shut the first one off forever.

I've forgotten how I've dealt with them but I don't really remember them being much of a problem honestly.

Brashnir

I've forgotten how I've dealt with them but I don't really remember them being much of a problem honestly.

They weren't hard, they just took forever. If it took 3 hits to kill them instead of 30 I wouldn't have minded. but I had enough Left-turn-attack, left-turn-attack, left-turn-attack by the end of the first one of them.

I remember asking if there was a faster way to beat them in the OT at the time, and a bunch of people basically yelled at me saying no, and that I should just deal with it because they did.

No thanks.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'm now actually convinced that Gamespot UK has better personalities than US, eventhough I know like 3 people there. And they had Danny, too!

Xater

They weren't hard, they just took forever. If it took 3 hits to kill them instead of 30 I wouldn't have minded. but I had enough Left-turn-attack, left-turn-attack, left-turn-attack by the end of the first one of them.

I remember asking if there was a faster way to beat them in the OT at the time, and a bunch of people basically yelled at me saying no, and that I should just deal with it because they did.

No thanks.

30 hits? WTF? They are way easier than that. What kind of party have you been using?

Brashnir

30 hits? WTF? They are way easier than that. What kind of party have you been using?

I played the game right when I came out; I don't remember. It may not have been 30 but it was way more than seemed reasonable. Nothing else gave me any trouble to kill at all. Those guys were like an endurance run of absolute boredom.

mattp

i love dave lang

"if i don't make it to the black market, i'm donating 50 bucks."
"what happens if you get there?"
"then the kids don't get shit. the kids get bopped"

mattp

man
why did i open this stream
how am i going to get ANY work done knowing there is a dave lang stream happening literally all day

Top Bottom