• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Raiku

id3ILyhe8h7Ry.gif

Megasoum

Banned
They weren't hard, they just took forever. If it took 3 hits to kill them instead of 30 I wouldn't have minded. but I had enough Left-turn-attack, left-turn-attack, left-turn-attack by the end of the first one of them.

I remember asking if there was a faster way to beat them in the OT at the time, and a bunch of people basically yelled at me saying no, and that I should just deal with it because they did.

No thanks.

Oh, that "problem" was "solved". Yes, made "interesting" by making much deadlier enemies, oh yes, yes, yes...

oh Vinny you are so bad at Grimrock :(

We're just seeing his idiocy. My day before yesterday's LoG2 streaming would have people screaming.

Xeteh

I'm avoiding the stream right now because I don't want to spoil myself on any DS2 DLC stuffs. I'm also gonna miss a bunch of Jason's stream tomorrow which I'm not thrilled about.

Jothel

Boy this Noah guy is sayin' some business right now. Hating on streaming horror games and occulus games while Patrick sits right next to him... awkward

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
He may have already been president and he's just waiting to reveal that story.

"Drew, how is the situation in Vietnam?"

"I've secretly released the nanomachines, just like in North Korea."

"Good, very good. Would you call this mission a resounding success?"

"Yes I would...

Mr. President."

I like how Velvet Sundown has lured another person with its embrace, GB doing gods work pushing that game.

"Drew, how is the situation in Vietnam?"

"I've secretly released the nanomachines, just like in North Korea."

"Good, very good. Would you call this mission a resounding success?"

"Yes I would...

Mr. President."

this is great.

Hey guys I feel awfully lazy doing this but I have a favor to ask. I'm just on my way back from backpacking through Chile and Bolivia since early/mid September and have been completely cut off from anything GB since then. Anyone willing to highlight some must-see content or news that I might've missed? Thank you GAF!

daydream

Banned
Hey guys I feel awfully lazy doing this but I have a favor to ask. I'm just on my way back from backpacking through Chile and Bolivia since early/mid September and have been completely cut off from anything GB since then. Anyone willing to highlight some must-see content or news that I might've missed? Thank you GAF!

Welcome back! Can't do it sadly since I have to catch a train but I'm sure the others will help out. What was the last QL you watched?

I guess I will post this here, as I do not want to check other places in fear of spoilers, and I am sure someone here has played it.

I just got a
boat
about an hour ago in Tales of Vesperia, and played about 18 Hours total. How far am I into the game - I am guessing half?

I am liking the game even though I fell it is giving me too much money (I am swimming in Gald), and I feel I do not understand the combat system fully, and also why cook?

Myggen

Not much news that I can think of. Extra Life is going right now (Patrick and Dave Lang's stream is ending in about an hour, and the next stream is beginning in about 3 hours). Go to the GB Extra Life OT for all the news there :)

A quick list of must-see content since early September: Lethal League QL, The Sims 4 QL, Hatoful Boyfriend QL, Hack n' Slash QL, D4 QL, The Hat Man QL, Neverending Nightmares QL, Fenix Rage QL, Alien: Isolation QL, Vib-Ribbon QL, Duck Dynasty QL, Disney: Fantasia QL, Legend of Grimrock 2 QL, Sleeping Dawgs QL. Be sure to check out the end of the Legend of Korra QL too, I thought that whole QL was pretty good.

Also: Gang Beasts Unfinished, Road Redemption Unfinished. The whole Metal Gear Scanlon is worth watching, and the Demo Disc Derby videos you haven't watched.

Myggen

K.Sabot

I guess I will post this here, as I do not want to check other places in fear of spoilers, and I am sure someone here has played it.

I just got a
boat
about an hour ago in Tales of Vesperia, and played about 18 Hours total. How far am I into the game - I am guessing half?

I am liking the game even though I fell it is giving me too much money (I am swimming in Gald), and I feel I do not understand the combat system fully, and also why cook?

edit: let's just say that this game is pretty long.

but it doesn't drag, I was hooked to the end.

edit: let's just say that this game is pretty long.

but it doesn't drag, I was hooked to the end.

Thanks. I am up for a decent length game. 40-50 hours would be ideal. Although, if it goes for 70+ hours I feel it might start to lose me.

Having fun at the moment though.

Top Bottom