• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Chuck

Still without luck
Left to go watch rounders with his dad.

ok, that's pretty lame. he can't do a charity thing because he wants to watch a baseball team he doesn't care about at a bar with some random people?

At least Vinny and Jeff have real reasons for skipping it.

Zaph

ok, that's pretty lame. he can't do a charity thing because he wants to watch a baseball team he doesn't care about at a bar with some random people?

Eh, Dan has been a revelation for GB, he gets a pass.

GolazoDan

To be fair it sounds like it's more so he can hang out with his dad and it sounds like this means something to Papa Ryckert.

Plus he's gonna do some more wild shit so imagine the stories.

popo

It's a charity stream. If you don't 100% want to be there of your own free will for whatever reason then best to sit it out. Once it becomes an obligation then any good will is ruined.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Did the Patrick / IG stream end up being any good? I turned it on for a few minutes and didn't even see Patrick. The Jason / Lisa stream is pretty quality so far.

Myggen

His dad is a HUGE Royals fan, and this is the the first time they've been to the World's Series since 1985 (and second time ever?). It might be decades until the next time they're there. Going to Kansas to watch it with his dad is as legit a reason as you can find. Dan loves doing gaming marathons, so that dude wouldn't have skipped this if he didn't have a good reason.

Did the Patrick / IG stream end up being any good? I turned it on for a few minutes and didn't even see Patrick. The Jason / Lisa stream is pretty quality so far.

Oh yeah, it was pretty good. When the archive go up, look for Lang playing Velvet Sundown. That was "godlike", as Lang would say.

Haven't been able to catch any of the Jason/Lisa stream because I've been in the hospital visiting my grandma and other family stuff. Now Samantha is on? Fuck me, I'll guess I'll watch the archive when it goes up!

GolazoDan

Any idea how long Samantha's staying? This is awesome. Three people is a good number for a livestream like this. With that said I dunno where Jason's run off to.

??

He's doing it for his dad who is apparently a huge fan of the team, that's a fucking real reason as any.

Chuck

Still without luck
His dad is a HUGE Royals fan, and this is the the first time they've been to the World's Series since 1985 (and second time ever?). It might be decades until the next time they're there. Going to Kansas to watch it with his dad is as legit a reason as you can find. Dan loves doing gaming marathons, so that dude wouldn't have skipped this if he didn't have a good reason.

but...the next 3 games are in San Francisco.....

Myggen

I thought this was the final or something?

it is, but I think the World's series is best of 7 or something? I only follow the NBA in the US, and that's how it's there at least.

But the baseball "playoff" is fucking weird, so that might be wrong.

popo

7 games? Fuck. You yanks really do like to milk it don't you.

but...the next 3 games are in San Francisco.....

It isn't like he would be able to get tickets to see it live anyway.

Apparently his uncle can sneak family in to see games in KC. Or at least he could until Dan told the internet and likely got him fired. :D

Top Bottom