• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Patryn

I guess I will post this here, as I do not want to check other places in fear of spoilers, and I am sure someone here has played it.

I just got a
boat
about an hour ago in Tales of Vesperia, and played about 18 Hours total. How far am I into the game - I am guessing half?

I am liking the game even though I fell it is giving me too much money (I am swimming in Gald), and I feel I do not understand the combat system fully, and also why cook?

Actually, I'd say you're probably closer to 1/3. I think my first run took about 70 hours.

There are basically about 3 clear acts, if that helps. I think you're still in Act 1.

Cooking is a vestige of Tales' roots. It can be useful in quickly restoring some HP/TP at the end of the battle, but it's almost totally optional.

Myggen

The music in the second game they played (Nova 2001?) in that QL might be worst music I've ever heard in a video game. It's at least a top contender to that prize.

Giant Bomb #11 | GFB Industries is Taking Over

graboids

not sure if anyone's done this yet but I made this... I was bored at work again.

2695417-kfcdan.jpg

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
GAF SCOOP! I don't need to leave for the airport for another hour, so I'm gonna crash the early part of our stream in about 20 minutes.

Went with the Vinco tshirt. Too bad the black and yellow is sold out in medium. I'd take that color scheme over the navy and white otherwise but I definitely like that shirt design over the others.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
The ultimate would be if I could find whoever made danryckert.eu the Boobah Zone, and had them insert Air Force Gator Amazon links in random, weird areas of it.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So how long till somebody registers GiantBomb.zone and just puts faces of the GB crew on the boohbahs? Somebody is working on this as I type this, I'm sure.

i just got to the parts of the arcade archives QL where dan says that he thinks the doom movie was good and that he has no problem stretching out old games to fit widescreen displays

i just got to the parts of the arcade archives QL where dan says that he thinks the doom movie was good and that he has no problem stretching out old games to fit widescreen displays

he also recently posted a video clip of a raptor drinking a beer bong on his instagram

at some point nothing is absurd because everything is

justjim89

Just checking in, is the lady Jason's wife?

Any good moments from the Langstream?

The Doom movie was a great ass movie. Zombies in space! A first person shooter scene! Shit was great! Granted I have very limited experience with the Doom games at that point, but I still love that movie. One of The Rock's best.

Moaradin

it's spoilerish if you want to avoid to know what the Nintendo costumes do in-game. Other than that they don't really show late-game levels from what I could see.

Woo!

At the end of the quick look, I could have sworn they played a portion of
the very last boss in the game.
Luckily they cut the quick look right before any major story spoilers happened.

Top Bottom