• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

daydream

Banned

tumblr_n15gzuk69F1t030mqo1_250.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

I dunno, he's a reptile. Reptile meat doesn't taste like chicken. I'd say he probably tastes more like a lizard or maybe a crocodile. (btw. chicken tastes better then both of them). Though he doesn't seem to have scales and does look pretty tender. Maybe it's cause he only eats fruit.

I dunno, he's a reptile. Reptile meat doesn't taste like chicken. I'd say he probably tastes more like a lizard or maybe a crocodile. (btw. chicken tastes better then both of them). Though he doesn't seem to have scales and does look pretty tender. Maybe it's cause he only eats fruit.

What? He eats Koopa Troopas and Goombas and they're not fruits.

Lijik

I continue to believe that Jeff is lying about this being personal time and maintain that he is actually on safari hunting wild Yoshis to satiate his blood lust. In fact, I demand he prove he is not feasting on their tiny bones as we speak.

youll never find those bones
r1N42s2.jpg

popo

Frog legs are very similar in texture to chicken and, like chicken, mainly taste of whatever sauce they are cooked in. Not had crocodile. Dinosaurs, with all that leg meat - I can see them tasting more like pork.

I continue to believe that Jeff is lying about this being personal time and maintain that he is actually on safari hunting wild Yoshis to satiate his blood lust. In fact, I demand he prove he is not feasting on their tiny bones as we speak.

does it count as a safari when you're just beating a dead horse

Megasoum

Banned
People were affraid that he would be playing all day when in reality the real problem was him playing DOTA all day...

I would take Destiny over that anyday.

Zafir

People were affraid that he would be playing all day when in reality the real problem was him playing DOTA all day...

I would take Destiny over that anyday.

I dunno, I can play Destiny which is more than I can say for Dota2, but it's still rather boring to watch courtesy of bullet sponge bosses.

I do hope he decides to play something else though. I keep checking back in hope that he does. xD

Megasoum

Banned
I dunno, I can play Destiny which is more than I can say for Dota2, but it's still rather boring to watch courtesy of bullet sponge bosses.

I do hope he decides to play something else though. I keep checking back in hope that he does. xD

Yeah...well the good thing is that now I really have no more excuses to not go to the gym lol. Hopefully he'll be playing something else when I get back.

frostyxc

I think Brad has the same model Epiphone acoustic that I've been playing for years.

Good to know. Maybe it's a sign of true love and you should get married. Bada-bing!

I kid! I kid!

I actually found the DOTA session the best part of Brad's stream because his teammates are actually pretty good talkers during the piling up of losses.

Now it's just him serenading a rat and talking to himself as he plays role-plays as some princess...

Xyrmellon

Does everyone else get the ramdom TMZ tweet because Dan follows them? I now know Marky Marks wife got in a fight over a parking spot.

Rainmaker

Banned
Does everyone else get the ramdom TMZ tweet because Dan follows them? I now know Marky Marks wife got in a fight over a parking spot.

Haha. Yeah! Not as bad as getting to see at least one awful "39 Horses That That You Wish Were Your Landlord" Buzzfeed article link a day because I follow someone who follows Buzzfeed which should be an automatic unfollow but I'm being lenient.

...Or I could just block Buzzfeed. brb

Top Bottom