• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
6uJftc6.png

BASEBALL!

Lol, another lifelong Giants fan is born. Until they start losing again.

Pretty funny Danny will probably troll Ryckert forever now. But yes, to see your team playing in October is fantastic stuff (Phillies '08 was the best for me)

Though....Royals down with 2 at home, it's not over.

Zaph

Oh I understand. It's just amazing to me that it's come to the point where you would get yelled for not spoiler tagging that.

Sports with international audiences means it's impossible for everyone who cares to watch it live, and this is a GB thread, so you can't expect people to anticipate spoilers for unrelated topics.

Bacon

Sounds like most sports.

American football is great all year because every game has meaning. Game 75 of baseball is tough to care about since there are ten thousand games in a season. In football there are only 16 games so losing a game even if it is in week one can be the difference between making and missing the playoffs.

I missed Chicago stream, Jason stream, half to two thirds of Brad and Drew/Alexis's streams, as well as every other piece of GB content for the last month and half. I... have some catching up to do.

justjim89

Didn't see a lot of any particular stream except for last night. I ended up falling asleep while they where playing Gang Beasts. I'm afraid I must ask, how over-the-top did the Mary/Drew flirting get? Cause that woman straight up looked thirsty at certain points.

Didn't see a lot of any particular stream except for last night. I ended up falling asleep while they where playing Gang Beasts. I'm afraid I must ask, how over-the-top did the Mary/Drew flirting get? Cause that woman straight up looked thirsty at certain points.

dany was going to fight drew

HUH in Scotland they just introduced paying for plastic bags at supermarkets.

I feel your pain greg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

The weekend GB thread crew was working overtime when Mary came to join the stream, I'll say that much.

Top Bottom