• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Myggen

Does anyone have the Google doc that was floating around here during Patrick's stream? It had a detailed overview over everything they played and when they played it during GB Chicago's stream, and it would be awesome if that was updated for the Alexis/Drew stream!

Was it maybe Fattony who posted it?

edit: Here's a collection of (most of) the Extra Life fan art: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/extra-life-2014-gb-image-thread-1498085/

B0698fhCAAAvLbF.jpg

B07LYKqCYAAkxc0.jpg

edit2: Sunset Overdrive QL

Volotaire

What the.... Peter Brown looks completely different with his beard shaved off. I didn't even recognise who was sitting on the sofa when he came in.

Ketch

I don't know how to make GIFs but there's a shot from the live stream with Dave Snider that would go perfect with that "special guest: Danny O'dwyer" gif.

Myggen

If anyone's interested, an overview of where to find the available archives of the Extra Life streams (taken from the OP in the Extra Life OT):

Every stream will be archived on the site, but going by last year it will probably take about a week for everything to go up on the site.

For now you can watch the Drew/Alexis/Ian/Mary/Dave stream on the Managed Livestream page http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/embed/8635/. That link will be available until they run another liveshow in the GB player.

The GB Chicago Twitch archive. can be found here. It's a bit of a mess with several parts, but from what I can see it should all be there.

The first 4-ish hours of Brad's stream was on his own Twitch channel, the rest on the GB Twitch channel. So it can be found by going here and here.

For the moment I can't find a Twitch archive of the Jason/Lisa/Ian stream.

Also, here's a Google doc with a detailed overview of what happened in every stream, what games they played and when they played them etc.

Bacon

I have an 8ish hour car ride that I'm doing on Thursday and sunday. Anyone know if the Drew/Alexis marathon would be good to just listen to? (no video as I'll be driving.) I figure there's not much that I need to see because it's mostly halo so maybe it would be good as a fake podcast?

I have an 8ish hour car ride that I'm doing on Thursday and sunday. Anyone know if the Drew/Alexis marathon would be good to just listen to? (no video as I'll be driving.) I figure there's not much that I need to see because it's mostly halo so maybe it would be good as a fake podcast?

Nooooooooooooo alexis and drews stream MUST be watched.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So glad to find out Vinny has a history with the Longest Journey/Dreamfall franchise. I wish I could watch the quick look but I'm going to play it for myself.

Top Bottom