• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
yeah I don't really want to pile on but everybody
figuratively speaking
has been asking Sega for PC ports forever. that and localizations. Shame it's VC instead of, oh, I dunno, VANQUISH, but at least they're making the effort.

how about that Yakuza 5 localization, huh? Bayo PC?

For what it's worth, in regards to Vanquich PC, Hideki Kamiya recently visited Valve. Today, he retweeted this.

RqSqKn8.png

Matt Charlesworth is a Valve employee.

Xeteh

Ah I missed it when he said it but that explains why he was saying he will be a "kind of coworker" to Shaun McInnis who is going to Amazon.

Yeah, he also mentioned that he thinks he should be able to stop by GB a bunch because Twitch's office is pretty close to CSBi's.

I'd really kill for a 60fps version of Vanquish, it doesn't matter what platform it's on but a PC port would be amazing.

I guess because it's something I'd look forward to, SEGA is obligated to crush my hopes and dreams.

In general, Patrick seems really bad at actually finishing shit he started. Always assumed that was due to third parties being unco-operative, but apparently not.

popo

It is assumed Patrick is being an ass with that comment but I find it as likely he just forgot about that campaign. He likely emails an awful lot of people when scouting around for interesting things to write about.

If he was deliberately being a dick though, it doesn't really excuse the typical GAF dogpile that happened in that VC thread.

Lately everytime Jeff goes away for a few days there are people who assume he's gone to elope with his girlfriend.

Actually it was only this time we joked about him getting hitched - after his "personal journey" comment.

His previous long weekends in LA are a matter of record.

daydream

Banned
It's that time of the year again where GB content & streams happen one hour earlier than usual for like a week because NA hasn't caught up with daylight saving in Europe, yet.

Also, someone was talking mess about Cara-chan's Bombin' appearance earlier so here's a recent article of hers that I enjoyed (and agree with).

Screw it i am just going to import ishin and zero on ps4. It can't be that hard to play in Japanese.

It's that time of the year again where GB content & streams happen one hour earlier than usual for like a week because NA hasn't caught up with daylight saving in Europe, yet.

Also, someone was talking mess about Cara-chan's Bombin' appearance earlier so here's a recent article of hers that I enjoyed (and agree with).

Do you like my drawing ?

Screw it i am just going to import ishin and zero on ps4. It can't be that hard to play in Japanese.

lol

there's a pretty good english guide for ishin out there

and by lol I mean Y5 is literally the single hardest game I've ever tried to play in japanese, even with a guide. I hope you can at least read katakana and hiragana

This Giantbomb GOTY database is fantastic.

Articles are found toward the bottom of the list (in spoiler tags).

I'm surprised you had time to draw that what with you being busy playing WiiU and all.

Blops 2 is best wii u game.

lol

there's a pretty good english guide for ishin out there

and by lol I mean Y5 is literally the single hardest game I've ever tried to play in japanese, even with a guide. I hope you can at least read katakana and hiragana

Yup I plan to use guides also I have a friend who has played ishin to completion so I will probably get his help as well!

Top Bottom