• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Turn on articles in search if you want to find articles. We've had this for quite some time, but people don't seem to find it very often so I'm thinking about ways to make search work a bit better for people by default.

http://cl.ly/2i383b173P0T

That's useful but the settings aren't saved which makes it slightly less useful (at least for what I'm using the search for).

But cool to hear that you're thinking about improving the search.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It's that time of the year again where GB content & streams happen one hour earlier than usual for like a week because NA hasn't caught up with daylight saving in Europe, yet.

Also, someone was talking mess about Cara-chan's Bombin' appearance earlier so here's a recent article of hers that I enjoyed (and agree with).

I don't get how a developer can spend the better part of a decade creating a game and not realize how stupid that graffiti is.

Holy crap, that camera in Lords of the Fallen is...weird, moves too fast I think. Right at the beginning, when he kept strafing around the enemy, I almost got dizzy.

popo

How often does he tell people to hold his dick?

I'm disappointed that the general consensus is that the game is just okay. Not a bad game by any means, but it seems like it let a lot of people down.

I wonder if any of the reviewers came to the game having not played a lot of civ 5. It just feels so familiar, like a fan made total conversion mod.

Turn on articles in search if you want to find articles. We've had this for quite some time, but people don't seem to find it very often so I'm thinking about ways to make search work a bit better for people by default.

http://cl.ly/2i383b173P0T

If you could just set a default search category/set it would fix an awful lot for me. Like 95% of the time I use site search, it's to find a particular video. Or ideally, if I search "Bioforge" it would bring up the page that has all the videos tagged with that game, which already exists in the wiki. It just takes more fidgeting to get there than is ideal.

Random request here: does anyone have the weird gigu Mii that was created when the guys played Tomodachi Life on UPF? If so, do you have a QR code for it?

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Rumour has it that if you say burn with me three times into a mirror, gigu will appear in your tomodachi life town.

monthly reminder to not go in the PS+ games thread because it's a bunch of people complaining that they're being offered actual good games instead of Knack

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (PS4/Vita)
SteamWorld Dig (PS4/Vita)
Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3/Vita?)
Luftrausers (PS3/Vita)
The Hungry Horde (Vita)
Escape Plan (PS4/Vita)

monthly reminder to not go in the PS+ games thread because it's a bunch of people complaining that they're being offered actual good games instead of Knack

Luftrausers (PS3/Vita)
The Hungry Horde (Vita)
Escape Plan (PS4/Vita)

Everybody knows Knack > Steamworld dig.

I am going to eat Binding of isaac up. Can't wait for it!

santeesioux

I think Dan would enjoy watching Karl's stuff... and I'd go so far to say that I think they would become best buds if they ever were to meet.

We need to find a way to bring in Karl along with Dan's dad when he comes out to SF to play games and comment on them like they did with Game Informer. I really want to hear Karl's opinion on Bayonetta 2.

Bacon

Luftrausers (PS3/Vita)
The Hungry Horde (Vita)
Escape Plan (PS4/Vita)

You know the month we get knack as one of the games people will complain about that too. There's just no way to satisfy everyone, especially on the internet.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm one of those who wishes that they would start releasing retail games too. However, that doesn't mean that this month's offering is not incredible.

shwimpy

B1Iw-RzCEAIDmbk.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
What was the genesis of Dan's hate for Jose Canseco? I know about the AFG foreword/tweets, but what's the reason? Dan just being dumb?

Patrick gave alien 4 stars, but that game didn't click with me at all.

what i'm saying is that the Evil within could be my GOTY if/when i play it, whatever year that may be.

Catching up on last week's videos, this Dreamfall QL is really something. Shitbot is such a deep character.
What was the genesis of Dan's hate for Jose Canseco? I know about the AFG foreword/tweets, but what's the reason? Dan just being dumb?

From what I've heard he's just generally considered a shitty person.

iirc Canseco is considered to be a dick overall and Dan being Dan (speaking his mind) likes to fuck with something regardless of what might happen lol

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 46s46 seconds ago

So the Royals don't get to the playoffs for 29 years, then they go to game 7 of the World Series the day @WWERomanReigns visits my workplace

yup

ryckert

Top Bottom