• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Xater

Door Kickers QL tomorrow. Have only heard very good things about it, it's basically a 2D SWAT game.

I have been playing Door Kickers and it's great. It's luke the Rainbow Six planning phase being playable in real time. Can only recommend it.

I am very excited for the next Powerbombcast. Should be pretty cool with Reigns being there.

popo

Dan says he wants to build a web site. Gets 400 responses telling him about SquareSpace (enter code "bombcast"). Not one person mentions Webhook. The power of advertising!

I've got my pc plugged into the hdmi input on my xbox one and I'm watching Brad's extra life archive while playing sunset overdrive. I make technology work for me.

I want to order a signed copy of Air Force Gator. Someone give me a stupid and funny Dan quote for him to sign the book with. I cant think of any at the moment, when he has tons lol.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Dan says he wants to build a web site. Gets 400 responses telling him about SquareSpace (enter code "bombcast"). Not one person mentions Webhook. The power of advertising!

Webhook is not a website builder. It's more of a website back end builder.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Patrick hates a Mikami game, Alex hates a Civ game. I think we have a Mass Effect 3 situation again where Brad is the only one happy with a game that is a massive disappointment. lol

"I thought it would be fun to, when I die, if I got buried upright in my Mortal Kombat II machine with kind of like my face looking out the glass or whatever."

I forgot about Dan saying that. That's hilariously silly but also kinda creepy to imagine.

so I realised "oh shit, Smash 3DS supports Miis, doesn't it" and then I had a great/terrible idea

6hlJD0x.jpg

Antiwhippy

The markup on those signed copies. Dan is a true american capitalist.

The fact that I was unclear about that means they need better advertising :D

Eh, it's kind a "for the developers" thing though. How many people go "oh man I don't need to polish up my PHP skills to get a CMS going"? :p

I know people hate the Destiny talk but I'm very curious to hear what Brad thinks of that expansion content. It sounds like a pretty awful value proposition and this was what kept him going apparently.

Xyrmellon

I know people hate the Destiny talk but I'm very curious to hear what Brad thinks of that expansion content. It sounds like a pretty awful value proposition and this was what kept him going apparently.

I think he said on the Podcast he hasn't played in the last week, and didn't act like he missed it. That could be under duress, though, because I could totally see Jeff issuing a directive to never speak of Destiny again.

Yeah it's also kinda sketchy with the PS4 exclusive content. With how little content there is in the game to begin with having an extra strike, weapons, etc. is not insignificant.

Alright, Ragnar's still got it. Dreamfall Chapters looks and sounds phenomenal. After the rollercoaster of quality that was TLJ and Dreamfall, I can't wait to play the next entry in the series.

Move over Ghost, 'cuz now Shitbox is frontrunner for character of the year.

so I realised "oh shit, Smash 3DS supports Miis, doesn't it" and then I had a great/terrible idea

6hlJD0x.jpg

omg

I now love the concept of Mii fighters in Smash.

Lords of the Fallen really reminds me of darksiders.

The art style is totally Darksiders mishmashed with Soulsian fantasy, so it's not surprising.

The combat looks more frustrating than Dark Souls to me, though it's probably less so when actually playing.

Antiwhippy

The combat looks super weighty.

It's kind of funny to me though that the two games who are the most branded with being a clone of something have the same art-style.

Door Kickers QL tomorrow. Have only heard very good things about it, it's basically a 2D SWAT game.

I bought that thing the second they announced the very first alpha (Rainbow 6 planning stage: the game? fuck yes), played it enough to know that I would be into it, and never touched it again.

now that it's actually out, I'm looking forward to sitting down and properly playing this thing.

Top Bottom