• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Volcynika

When he got robbed was probably a bad day.

Someone asked him, he said it wasn't.

Who cares anyways? Everyone has a different outlook on things, he seems easygoing and happy. No reason to get bent out of shape to try and "prove him wrong." Just because you want to call it a delusion since you have a different outlook, doesn't mean it is.

daydream

Banned
Was Mirror of Fate any good? i never played the 3DS original.

It's basically just an HD port of the 3DS game, as far as I know. As for the game, I haven't played it but I enjoyed the 3DS demo. It doesn't really have anything to do with classic 2D Castlevania, however.

I think most people would agree on "serviceable fun", although I remember Vinny not enjoying it that much (see Quick Look and the time he played it on UPF).

I dunno, I might go back and pick up that double pack. I also saw LoS2 for 15 bucks so.. yeah, those games are as budget as they come now.

so1337

Looking forward to the return of Dan, not looking forward to Jason returning to the shadows.
Jason must remain on the Bombcast. There is no other option. You hear me, Brad? NO OTHER OPTION!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Jason

derFeef

I just recently started listening to the bombcast again, I would like if Jason stays on it.
I was confusing Dan and Jason voices at first anyway, haha.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I just recently started listening to the bombcast again, I would like if Jason stays on it.
I was confusing Dan and Jason voices at first anyway, haha.

They're pretty distinctive now that I'm used to them.

I would like jason to stay on too. Finally, someone who likes fighting games! Monster hunting games! Japanese games!
Any games at all really!
Also anime!

I miss Vinny on the podcast but it doesn't seem like he's joining Scoops and the Wolf or that he is going to be on the GOTY stuff. Miss him on premium stuff, too. Was watching him troll brad with demon's souls the other night and it remains as enjoyable as ever.

Sucks, but at least we get some quick looks from him every so often.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I miss Vinny on the podcast but it doesn't seem like he's joining Scoops and the Wolf or that he is going to be on the GOTY stuff. Miss him on premium stuff, too. Was watching him troll brad with demon's souls the other night and it remains as enjoyable as ever.

Sucks, but at least we get some quick looks from him every so often.

I think they had a plan for something audio related with Vinny, but hadn't spoken too much about it yet. I hope we get more vinny content in the new year when he's more settled with his non-work stuff stuff.

Edit

Matthew Rorie Quick Look

derFeef

They're pretty distinctive now that I'm used to them.

I would like jason to stay on too. Finally, someone who likes fighting games! Monster hunting games! Japanese games!
Any games at all really!
Also anime!

Yeah, I remember saying that about Patrick too back then when he joined. Sadly that seems to be over now.

popo

Grrrr....I can't stand this man's claim to be happy. He must be brought down to us miserable beings down here.

Someone asked him, he said it wasn't.

Who cares anyways? Everyone has a different outlook on things, he seems easygoing and happy. No reason to get bent out of shape to try and "prove him wrong." Just because you want to call it a delusion since you have a different outlook, doesn't mean it is.

No sure. I am just jealous. Only considering all the things that personally happen to a person - and happen to the world in general - over a period of 20 years. If none of that effects you in any way sufficiently to label it "having a bad day". That might be the clinical definition of a psychopath.

I mean I think Dan was just saying he is a naturally optimistic happy person. If he really considered it I don't think he meant it literally. Which is good for him, and again, I am jealous.

i wont believe that until it is live. Sky can be huge fuckers when it comes to TV rights stuff.

Yup i wouldn't be surprised if we have less content on the network.

sky are fuckers, no debate - but then you can kind of understand if WWE sold a rights contract and then wanted to come along and cut your legs out from under you. Sky have a reasonable expectation for them to make good on the deal in some way.

$20 seems very much the wrong price for Doorkickers (for me at least). Watched the QL, and hesitated at making a purchase. Feel I am waiting for a Humble Bundle or Sale now (I have a big backlog anyway).

Jams775

No sure. I am just jealous. Only considering all the things that personally happen to a person - and happen to the world in general - over a period of 20 years. If none of that effects you in any way sufficiently to label it "having a bad day". That might be the clinical definition of a psychopath.

I mean I think Dan was just saying he is a naturally optimistic happy person. If he really considered it I don't think he meant it literally. Which is good for him, and again, I am jealous.

I don't want to bring on an early weekend gaf SO I WONT

$20 seems very much the wrong price for Doorkickers (for me at least). Watched the QL, and hesitated at making a purchase. Feel I am waiting for a Humble Bundle or Sale now (I have a big backlog anyway).

yeah it's a little steep but as it very specifically targets one of my favorite mechanics ever, I dove right in. again, this was like over a year ago.

God, that Rainbow 6 planning stuff was so good. I spent so much time replaying missions, trying to make it so that my AI teammates would execute the missions perfectly based on my plans.

Dany

Banned
I don't want to bring on an early weekend gaf but...

I'm not a psychologist or anything (my sister is though :D ) but judging by the story he told about pissing on his dads DVD collection and his dads denial about it and Dan's severe anxiety issues, I'd have to guess he has some serious issues with denial himself. That shit'll eat you alive if you let all those bad days fester without letting yourself release the stress that comes with having a bad day. It's really healthy to let it all out right when the bad things happen or else you're just going to hold it all in. Then it'll eat you alive.

Gross

popo

hey, sorry for bringing the forum down. I was originally just pointing to the statement as more amusing bullshit from Dan. Didn't want to try and diagnose the guy as having a mental illness.

Now back to watching 24 hour news channels and trying not to cut myself.

Dany

Banned
hey, sorry for bringing the forum down. I was originally just pointing to the statement as more amusing bullshit from Dan. Didn't want to try and diagnose the guy as having a mental illness.

Now back to watching 24 hour news channels and trying not to cut myself.

You wanna talk popo?

Top Bottom