• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh for sure. I do find this game pretty entertaining though.

Also baseball seems to have the best american-ass american names. Bumgarner, buster posey...

congratulations to dan ryckert for successfully finding a real magical monkey's paw that granted him jose canseco losing his finger but forced the kc royals to lose

Kirlia

Banned
I was kind of hoping for the Royals. And yet I somehow had a feeling they'd lose.
Mostly because I always think that the people I root for EVEN A LITTLE BIT are doomed to lose.

shwimpy

I wondered if today counted as a bad day for Dan but quickly realized he only went to KC to get hammered, so I'm sure he's still having the time of his life.

santeesioux

As someone who was born in Washington, I can verify that as being a sentiment that many Mariners fans agree with.

I'm really stupid. I'm from Oregon and could have been an A's or Giants fan, but no, i decided to be a Mariners fan because Griffey and Ichiro are cool.

Corgi

Banned
someone really should compile a list of full priced games Gerstmann likes vs games he doesn't of the past few years.

You can almost anticipate his disappointment for pretty much any $60 game these days lol.

Zaph

What were the crews thoughts on evolve? I seem to remember bard liking it. I got into the alpha so I hope it is good.
They all think it's great but IIRC Jeff brought up concerns it's reliant on having a good, organised and communicative group - not something that can be easily matchmaker'd.

Defiantly does seem a little Payday-ish - only as good as the people you play with.

What were the crews thoughts on evolve? I seem to remember bard liking it. I got into the alpha so I hope it is good.

Dan & Brad both liked it, Jeff liked it but he said he doubts he would play it often because of the need to play with people who are going to play their class, and he doesn't think he could regularly assemble a group to do so.

daydream

Banned
Crazy how cheap 360 games that I was on the fence about when they initially released are nowadays. Saw Revengeance, Lords of Shadow (+ Mirror of Fate HD) and Lollipop Chainsaw for ten bucks a pop yesterday.

popo

It is a shame. It would be so easy to tear down Dan's "never had a bad day" claim - but I would have to say something mean to do so. Not worth it, let him have his delusion.

Top Bottom