• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

no sane person could've enjoyed AC4's campaign of endless tailing and stealth missions. they even went so far as to add tailing missions to the boating stuff. The campaign of AC$ is easily the worst of the series, worse than AC3, worse than AC1 (because at least back then you had the excuse that they were trying to figure the game out).

I don't see myself getting another AC game for a long, longggggg time.

popo

no sane person could've enjoyed AC4's campaign of endless tailing and stealth missions. they even went so far as to add tailing missions to the boating stuff. The campaign of AC$ is easily the worst of the series, worse than AC3, worse than AC1 (because at least back then you had the excuse that they were trying to figure the game out).

I don't see myself getting another AC game for a long, longggggg time.

The fuck you call me?

[can't find that gif of Vinny saying "the fuck you call me?]

Follow missions - be it foot or boat - are always lame but overall it was fine.

The fuck you call me?

This is the percentage of people who like AC's stealth and tailing missions: 0%

This is the percentage of AC4's campaign that is comprised of stealth and tailing missions: 98989898987774484848%

The 3-4 missions that didn't feature that stuff were kinda neat, though, like when you're going ship to ship in the rain and killing suckers.

daydream

Banned
This old Vinny/Drew image gallery is pretty neat.

The fuck you call me?

0267_80zit.gif

robotrock

Banned
This is the percentage of people who like AC's stealth and tailing missions: 0%

This is the percentage of AC4's campaign that is comprised of stealth and tailing missions: 98989898987774484848%

The 3-4 missions that didn't feature that stuff were kinda neat, though, like when you're going ship to ship in the rain and killing suckers.

I hated all the story missions in AC4's. Probably much more than the story missions in AC3. Side stuff in AC4 made up for it though

FStop7

Banned

It's the tiny step back the cameraman takes that makes this perfect.

Sorry, i meant why Carpenter even bothers. If the interview isn't something he's into then why bother?

That's just how he is. He's an extremely smart and talented person, but he is also the epitome of "crotchety old man." I was at a screening of Halloween a few weeks back and and he was there, being interviewed on stage before the film started. He's the same way. His default state is "get off my lawn" grumpy. It takes a lot to get him to say much, and only if he wants to.

justjim89

Ok, this might be the first instance of Dan tweeting something ignorant on a problematic level.

@DanRyckert
Outside of that, I don't really get why so many people bitch about TSA. They're an unenthusiastic bunch, but that's the worst I've seen.

White-ass-white dude sees nothing wrong with the TSA.

Xater

Ok, this might be the first instance of Dan tweeting something ignorant on a problematic level.

Yeah, almost wanted the tell him that he should probably talk to Rami about that. His experiences have been quite different.

Myggen

I just knew that someone would make an issue out of that tweet.

Holy crap, the party member names in the IWD: EE launch trailer are Gerstmann, Ryckert, and Caravella http://store.steampowered.com/app/321800/
I tweeted at them, I hope they see it.

They did the same with the Enchanced Edition of Bauldur's Gate. Really cool. There's also a Scanlon in one of the images.

Curufinwe

The fuck you call me?

There weren't that many of them and the checkpoints meant none of them had me stuck for long. Overall the campaign was a lot of fun, and that's why half of GB had the game in their top 10.

Perhaps recall that his political views are "Everything's fine, stop complaining so much" before expecting any awareness of structural inequality in America

Top Bottom