• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Zaph

3wmdS6F.jpg

The twitter shirt got me.

not that it looks particularly good/interesting, but it's weird that when talking about Sony exclusives people keep completely ignoring LBP. the "yeah okay sure" when chat corrected him was pretty obnoxious, too. not looking forward to it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Zaph

not that it looks particularly good/interesting, but it's weird that when talking about Sony exclusives people keep completely ignoring LBP. the "yeah okay sure" when chat corrected him was pretty obnoxious, too. not looking forward to it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Dude, that's kinda Giant Bomb's M.O.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I kinda want a livestream of Jeff playing all the GTA games. his running commentary (come on Ryder get in the car you smoked out mother fucker) on those games would be awesome!

'There's no way Sony isn't going to have online DRM'
More and more over the years it's become obvious how completely full of shit most of the giantbomb people are, and it actually gets kind of annoying. It's why I can't listen to the bombcasts, it's 2 and a half hours of it sprinkled in with 30 minutes of interesting stories.

hamchan

More and more over the years it's become obvious how completely full of shit most of the giantbomb people are, and it actually gets kind of annoying. It's why I can't listen to the bombcasts, it's 2 and a half hours of it sprinkled in with 30 minutes of interesting stories.

I think I accepted a long long time ago that they're often very wrong and then they get very obnoxious when someone corrects them. I think I just laugh at when they're wrong now.

Top Bottom