• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Zaph

Halo: MCC looks like one of the best video game packages since The Orange Box. It's the only thing so far that's really made me grind my teeth for not having an Xbox One. I want that 60fps Halo. I want it real bad.
Playing original Halo multiplayer without having to use Xlink is going to blow my mind.

sixghost

Halo: MCC looks like one of the best video game packages since The Orange Box. It's the only thing so far that's really made me grind my teeth for not having an Xbox One. I want that 60fps Halo. I want it real bad.

How can you compare 2 new games and an expansion to some HD remakes?

Xater

I don't own an Xbox One (nor do I see myself getting one anytime soon) and I am not really in love with the Halo franchise. Didn't even play ODST or Halo 4. On top of that I rarely buy old games that I don't consider all time greats. So the MCC could not be of less interest to me.

Yep. Its pretty much the only reason I own and Xbox One and I am expecting a lot of buyers remorse once ive played through all the games!

I don't own an Xbox One (nor do I see myself getting one anytime soon) and I am not really in love with the Halo franchise. Didn't even play ODST or Halo 4. On top of that I rarely buy old games that I don't consider all time greats. So the MCC could not be of less interest to me.

i will probably play the MCC on my brothers Xbox. If gears got a hd collection i might be swayed to get an xbone for my self.

TraBuch

Banned
Think there'll be a "Best Remaster" category in the GOTY awards? Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, Metro, Sleeping Dogs, Halo. Am I missing anything else?

I like Gears even less than Halo.

Yeah i'm not a big Gears fan. I don't dislike them, just sorta indifferent towards them. Halo 3 is my favorite competitive FPS ever, so I would have thrown down $60 just for that. The fact that it includes 1 and 2 (i've never played their campaigns) is great.

Deadstar

What was the vita game Jason was talking about on the bombcast as one of the last big titles for the year?

dang, that would have been funny

Jeff really needs to steal Mary and Danny away from GS

I don't know how it can happen but Giant Bomb NEEDS to steal Danny and Mary. They are both awesome and should be on Giant Bomb dot com all the time. I need this.

Coonce

What was the vita game Jason was talking about on the bombcast as one of the last big titles for the year?

I don't know how it can happen but Giant Bomb NEEDS to steal Danny and Mary. They are both awesome and should be on Giant Bomb dot com all the time. I need this.

I've been watching a lot of the older UPFs, when the couch was full and there were up to 6 people in the room and it felt so much more lively. I'd love GB to get back to that with more staff.

if Danny and Mary left gamespot though
rip gamespot.

Only just thought about this reading back through the thread, but I guess chat was a nightmare last night, huh

I ended up turning chat off 5 minutes in.

popo

The mods are pretty heavy handed in chat these days. I bet anyone even asking "who is the girl?" got suspended.

Who the hell wants to read chat anyway. You get what you deserve.

-----

Also. Are we back to hire begging again already? It took them years to get two new hires. Best you can hope for is a swap. What are Alex and Patrick worth on today's transfer market?
Kidding I like Alex and Patrick (mostly).

Wunder

The mods are pretty heavy handed in chat these days. I bet anyone even asking "who is the girl?" got suspended.

Who the hell wants to read chat anyway. You get what you deserve.

-----

Also. Are we back to hire begging again already? It took them years to get two new hires. Best you can hope for is a swap. What are Alex and Patrick worth on today's transfer market?
Kidding I like Alex and Patrick (mostly).

- Bread
+ Murray

Sunset Overdrive will be on the top 10 list. Brad really liked it, Dan I bet will really like it, it's growing on Alex. I'd be willing to make an avatar bet on it.

Sunset Overdrive will be on the top 10 list. Brad really liked it, Dan I bet will really like it, it's growing on Alex. I'd be willing to make an avatar bet on it.

You don't want to end up like me Tharp :(
Even though i am going to challenge daydreaming again over bayo 2 not being in the top 5

You don't want to end up like me Tharp :(
Even though i am going to challenge daydreaming again over bayo 2 not being in the top 5

I'm confident. There's no way i'd end up losing this one.

You're right, the only person who will support it (assuming Jason is not in the debate) is Dan.

Sunset will take it's spot in the top 5

No_Style

Mary's demo of Evolved on UPF was by far the most thorough coverage of any pre-release title on GB. That I've seen/remembered at least.

Today I found this while browsing the GB wiki - it's really great premium content that I had no idea existed.

Can anyone recommend some other less talked-about GB content like the Pokemon Snap stream above?

Top Bottom