• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Dany

Banned
v0edsPNl.jpg

Dany

Banned
Mary's demo of Evolved on UPF was by far the most thorough coverage of any pre-release title on GB. That I've seen/remembered at least.

I really do not think anything can come close to it. Like imagine if Bread was doing that?

'Its like like dota and destiny and l4d'

daydream

Banned
Dany is the original Drew fanboy. I got no objections to his post.

Today I found this while browsing the GB wiki - it's really great premium content that I had no idea existed.

Can anyone recommend some other less talked-about GB content like the Pokemon Snap stream above?

I like to think that there's some underrated content in here (mostly just selected stuff that people tend to forget about):

- Load our Last Save - Freedom Fighters (three parts, and many other LOLS)

- On The Green With Sim Golf (two parts)

- SNES Party (three parts)

- Welcome Back Tricaster Party! (two parts)

- The Olympic Games Olympiad (four parts)

- Thursday Afternoon SNES Time, Y'all (+ corresponding TNT)

- Spookin' With Scoops: Friday the 13th

- Pokemon Snap and Friends

- Vinny Bought Bot Colony. Now What?

- Velvet Sundown Live!

- Tons of UPFs, (esp. Grab Bag) TNTs and end-of-the-year retro streams to discover at your own pace!

valeo

That is how every gamespot person sounds when demoing a game, Danny is the only one who manages to avoid it and even then it comes out. They're incredibly corporate and scripted.

It's called being professional. There is a place for it; perhaps not on UPF though :d Stil, Mary was good value.

btw, really like the look of the Sherlock game surprisingly. I would watch a Vinny-headed endurance run of Sherlock games.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ok so I played thru Dreamfall Chapters Book 1, two times so I could finally watch the quick look.

100% worth the wait. That might be my favorite QL in Giant Bomb history.

Myggen

Dan was so quiet sitting out back. :/

That's a problem with the set: When there's more than 4 people, one has to sit in the back. They normally compensate somewhat by switching out that person, but this time Dan was the only one who brought PC games and he was the first to have a segment.

daydream

Banned
Yeah, I just did a draft for the top 10 and.. Sunset Overdrive is probably making top 5. I wanted to wait for the next Bombcast first to hear Jeff's verdict but I don't think it will even matter. So I'm not touching Tharp's bet.

That's a problem with the set: When there's more than 4 people, one has to sit in the back. They normally compensate somewhat by switching out that person, but this time Dan was the only one who brought PC games and he was the first to have a segment.

I think another factor might be that he just got back into town (I think?) and was probably exhausted after a week of flying, drinking and Dan-being.

Yeah, I just did a draft for the top 10 and.. Sunset Overdrive is probably making top 5. I wanted to wait for the next Bombcast first to hear Jeff's verdict but I don't think it will even matter. So I'm not touching Tharp's bet.

I'm glad you've seen the light sunset.

Oh man, they're showing that Making Halo 2 doc on twitch right now and as they're talking about Halo 2 multiplayer they're using footage from GB's Xboxalypse night. Weird pull.

How many of you guys consume GB content more than you play video games?
Back in college it wasn't the case, but these days, definitely.
Or at the very least it goes in phases, where I have a constant level of GB in my life, but the amount of energy I have for games differs depending on how tired I am after work.

kai3345

Banned
Are there any particularly good highlights from past GOTY podcasts? I started listening to last year's podcasts again for some reason.

Dany

Banned
I mainly tell people my oppinions of video games without actually playing them.

Also this QL is an an hour and 44 minutes long.

jesus vinnex

Top Bottom