• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

After seeing the PS home entry in the upcoming list for a while now it just occurred to me that it actually had a 2015 date (i thought home was closing later this year) LOLOL.

Way to be ahead of the curve guys.

Myggen

After seeing the PS home entry in the upcoming list for a while now it just occurred to me that it actually had a 2015 date (i thought home was closing later this year) LOLOL.

Way to be ahead of the curve guys.

I think someone asked Brad on Twitter if they were gonna do a live show for the closing of Home, and to prove that they would he just put it on the schedule :p

Loxley

Vinny works great with anyone, dude's insanely skilled at playing off whomever he's paired with.

His Quick Look with Ryan of the Punisher: No Mercy FPS remains one of my all-time favorites.

Ryan: Your weapon upgrades itself as you use it.
Vinny: Is that part of the Punisher fiction?
Ryan: Oh yeah, that's what happens in the Punisher. He shoots dudes and his guns are magic.
Vinny: I can't tell if you're lying or not.
Ryan: No, that's not the Punisher at all. He doesn't have magical fucking guns. He's not called "The Magical Gun Wizard" he's called the fucking Punisher.
Vinny: Well you're not "punishing" these guys!
Ryan: I'm killing them over and over again! That's punishment! I called that one guy a fucker.
Vinny: Okay then, tell you what, you're either the Punisher or my dad.
Ryan: Maybe your dad is the Punisher.
Vinny: Well he does have magical guns, and a sick skull shirt.

hwy_61

Banned
I don't think I've ever seen someone actively desire the Wal-Mart shopping experience.

Ehh, its not bad if you know exactly what you're going to get. The second you need help finding something, good fuckin luck. The people who work there give zero fucks about you.

Zaph

I don't think I've ever seen someone actively desire the Wal-Mart shopping experience.
I imagine it's like the Ikea paradox. Nobody likes going to Ikea, but the moment you move somewhere (especially if it's short/medium term) you really hope there's one close so you can quickly furnish everywhere.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Rykerts market.

Back up a minute. What.

Yup. Main grocery store in Lenexa, Kansas from the early parts of the 20th century up until it closed in 1993 after Walmart came to town and took our business. Dad, Grandpa, Great Grandpa, etc all worked there.

Dany

Banned
Yup. Main grocery store in Lenexa, Kansas from the early parts of the 20th century up until it closed in 1993 after Walmart came to town and took our business. Dad, Grandpa, Great Grandpa, etc all worked there.
Would you have Inherited if not for Walmart?

Imagine how differently your life would have been :eek:

fleck0

Dan would be Randall from Clerks.

tumblr_m2eekzfaIQ1rtgfeuo1_250.gif

i'd like to point out that there have been multiple occasions where i've pondered a tag for dan and each time i'm left stumped at what could possibly do him justice while not being distractingly long

DanRyckert

A good strange little man

Eh, I had already decided that gaming journalism was where I wanted to go. Obviously I never could have predicted the internet and Giant Bomb, but my goal was to work at Game Informer even back when I was a kid and the store was still open.

i'd like to point out that there have been multiple occasions where i've pondered a tag for dan and each time i'm left stumped at what could possibly do him justice while not being distractingly long
Ask his dad for a suggestion.

On a semi-related note, I can't wait for the stories post-thanksgiving from Dan and Danny.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im not a huge walmart fan, but im pretty sure ive never had a bad experience there. The employees might not give a shit about you, but i find it hard to blame them when their employer gives even less of a shit about them.

I'm not surprised that Jeff and Dan hate zombies mode given it actually requires thought. Not a fan of Dan's casual spoiler for Advanced Warfare either. It might be a bit
obvious
but it happens a fair bit into the campaign.

Myggen

I'm not surprised that Jeff and Dan hate zombies mode given it actually requires thought. Not a fan of Dan's casual spoiler for Advanced Warfare either. It might be a bit
obvious
but it happens a fair bit into the campaign.

Does it? I wouldn't say that versions of that mode in earlier games require much thought.

Does it? I wouldn't say that versions of that mode in earlier games require much thought.
It certainly requires more thought than the campaigns or the twitch based multiplayer. Have to memorize the basic patterns, decide when to risk opening rooms, work as a team, and so on. Not to mention the zombie dogs are far more aggressive than other enemies in the series. That comment did sound a bit more mean than I meant it to though, lol.

Top Bottom