• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Zaph

LOL Jeff going in on garbage gimmicks.

He's right, I had one for the PS1, was like a seat cushion with a strap on the back and an audio in. Absolute junk.

Edit: of course it was Chris Watters who requested it "gamers need to know!". Bullshit, he just loves shilling.

Helmholtz

A weird thing to say, but I think Patrick is too good at Isaac to make it entertaining.
I enjoyed his stream. There aren't that many 'funny' or entertaining ways to die in that game anyway. I'd rather watch someone who's at least decent at the game, over someone who just dies all the time because their mechanics aren't up to snuff.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoyed his stream. There aren't that many 'funny' or entertaining ways to die in that game anyway. I'd rather watch someone who's at least decent at the game, over someone who just dies all the time because their mechanics aren't up to snuff.
Oh, I enjoyed the stream, too. I was more talking about making a series out of it. The QL will probably be different, though.

Wow Gamespot really does get like no viewers during livestreams lol
This one is especially boring if you don't care about CoD.

Love that we have MGScanlon 2 all ready. Oh and is the Haloween UPF worth watching?
Definitely! One of the best UPFs in my opinion.

Volotaire

Bombcast coming soonish!

B1oeCPEIYAApr5J.png:small

the new format for the lobby was a good move, but they've still got the issue of not having many entertaining people for danny to fuck around with. it doesn't help that (from what I've seen) mary's barely ever on it since she's busy with the production. they should just mic her so she can shout things out jason-style.

robotrock

Banned
the new format for the lobby was a good move, but they've still got the issue of not having many entertaining people for danny to fuck around with. it doesn't help that (from what I've seen) mary's barely ever on it since she's busy with the production. they should just mic her jason-style.

The episode they did for Halloween was straight up Unprofessional Fridays

jgminto

Even though it's a new COD, it's still COD. It's watching the same thing I've played for years.

That's what I felt when Jeff reached the fountain area in the Quick Look and was shooting dudes in cover. It looked exactly the same as the last few but now this some side dashing.

Volotaire

Dan's back from his Kansas City odyssey to regale us with tales of... well, you'll see, plus the annual Call of Duty check-in, Freddie Mercury's Sunset Overdrive, the true value of Donkey Kong Country, Dennis Dyack's re-return, the latest Canseco mishap, the state of Internet in the Middle East, and the creepiness of some Akihabara cafés.

This sounds good.

He keeps looking at them with pure contempt, it's hilarious.

I feel bad for Danny. I get the feeling he looks up to Jeff, and whenever Jeff just shakes his head or takes a deep breath and groans at Gamespot's shenanigans, Danny'll throw him a knowing look and laugh it off. Deep down its killing him.

Top Bottom