• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

daydream

Banned
348373-mario-party-3-nintendo-64-screenshot-betting-who-will-eat.jpg

FEED ME MORE

Someone send this man a copy of MP3.

Already? Some fast pacing going on with these.

Still waiting for Mario Party 2 though.
It needs to be fast because they're more than likely aiming to finish it before the holidays. It's good for us, too, because that means that drew will retain the game better with less time between sessions.

danm999

Who's gonna push for Divinity though? I suppose Patrick, maybe. How much of it did Brand end up even playing? He stopped talking about it on the podcast pretty much after that one quick look.

Patrick will. And unlike Destiny it won't have people who have active issues with it. And my prediction is a combination of "it got me to play a genre I usually don't" and it being generally uncontroversial will sail on.

Or not, and something like Mario Kart 8, which again, generally uncontroversial will get on.

With all the posts Dan's made in this thread, he may be one of the few game journalist accounts that actually gets to full member status. Until he gets banned for his inevitable Weekend GAF thread.

TraBuch

Banned
Where did that let's play of Icewind Dale with Dave and Ian come from? Part one was uploaded on Giant Bomb Unarchived earlier.

i think mario party 8 (was it 8? the first one on wii) was so cheaply made that it wasn't even widescreen. it had pillar boxes with generic art on them

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mario Party goes to complete shit after 5 or so. It should still be entertaining enough to watch, though.

Megasoum

Banned
So I just went through my bi-annual The Rock screening and I have a random The Rock/US Military question and I guess this is the best thread for that.

Is it normal for a soldier's wife to be burried in a military cemetery like we see at the beginning with Hummel's wife?

elfinke

wKR5g9b.jpg

lol.

"I shall pattern my life after the random loopings of your entrails" is a fantastic victory quote.

Looking forward to MP shenanigans tomorrow!

I think it's been long enough that I can state this with authority:

Drew x Dan > Jeff x Vinny

well okay maybe not but it's still the most entertaining pairing at the time

you guys realize the only reason I know what OTP means is because of this thread right?

and I have a tumblr account, think about that one for a minute

Mully

Why do you need dates when you have Giant Bomb.

tumblr_ms9n1kL2dG1qfnp35o1_500.gif

I love how Jeff and Ryan were shitting on swag at Gamespot years before everyone else.

I fucking hate how publishers and PR reps constantly throw swag at press. I had one particular encounter where the PR rep wouldn't let me leave the demo room until I accepted the swag and free game they wanted to give me. After about 15 minutes of me restating my site's policy towards press kits, etc, the PR rep finally let me go.

Top Bottom