• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

yeah looks real good that sonic boom

now pass me the buckfast

2612025-vf_gdc_2014_02.jpg

I've gotta feeling Sunset Overdrive is gonna take GOTY. Or maybe Call of Duty: AW

You forgot Mordor.

Haunted

Looks like Sonic Boom turned out exactly as anticipated.

Klepek with the CRAZY EYES in that fanart. Dr. Tracksuit still the best.

Sonic Boom looks rough. These last couple games have been real disheartening after Generations seemed like a small step in the right direction. (The new cartoon, on the other hand, seems like it might actually be solid? Seems like they're going for an Adventure Time feel.)

I need more Metal Gear Scanlon. It's like a drug. I get so excited when I see a new episode pop up.

Content that include games where the GB crew is playing with/against each other is some of the best stuff they put out, whether it is Gang Beasts or Dead Island or Fortune Street. They should really make a dedicated recurring premium series that is exclusively competitive stuff like that. These were the best TNTs as well.

Mully

The supposed outrage in the Halo thread is the worst thing I read on this forum all year. Worse than that Ass Creed "Parity" thing

I really hate gaming side due to the large amount of fake outrage for the dumbest crap. Between the HD Gate thing, and now this Halo outrage, gaming side has become insufferable.

AcridMeat

Banned
Content that include games where the GB crew is playing with/against each other is some of the best stuff they put out, whether it is Gang Beasts or Dead Island or Fortune Street. They should really make a dedicated recurring premium series that is exclusively competitive stuff like that. These were the best TNTs as well.
Absolutely agree. I wish they would do more passing of the controller when it's single player stuff too. It'd be interesting to get the dialogue when they all have the fresh first hand experience in front of them.

fleck0

I just had a wild Drew sighting heading back to my car from the ferry building in SF. He walks with such purpose and speed by the time I came to my senses he was gone (he was also with people so I wouldn't actually bug him) Fun surprise to end a day in the city.

Brashnir

I need more GB plays Velvet Sundown in my life. Re-watching the QL now, it's so good!

Did you see all of the Dave Lang VS segments from the charity stream? I think there was 3 of them.

I just had a wild Drew sighting heading back to my car from the ferry building in SF. He walks with such purpose and speed by the time I came to my senses he was gone (he was also with people so I wouldn't actually bug him) Fun way to end a day in the city.

Maybe the reason he was moving with such purpose was that he was being shepherded by those people to a North Korean re-education center. You could have saved his life.

I just had a wild Drew sighting heading back to my car from the ferry building in SF. He walks with such purpose and speed by the time I came to my senses he was gone (he was also with people so I wouldn't actually bug him) Fun surprise to end a day in the city.

What would dany do if he saw drew?

Top Bottom