• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Suddenly I'm now not able to watch videos on the site. Progressive and Streaming has never worked for me, but HTML5 worked perfectly until today. Now the HTML5 player just stops 5 minutes into a video. Hope this is just temporary, don't wanna download every Premium video from now on.

I'm having the same problem.

Funfact, if you don't like vegetables but love pasta, they make pasta that has a full serving of vegetables baked right in.

I usually buy a ton of boxes of it when they go on sale every week, because most vegetables are disgusting.

Quentyn

I have no idea what to expect from AC this year. Wouldn't surprise me if Rogue end up being the better game, but they apparently haven't sent out review copies for Rogue, so who knows.

It's probably a Jeff review, so base guesses off of that.

Or Alex? And that's why they delay the morning show for one day, so that he can talk about it?

Patryn

Maybe Jeff is playing Rogue?

EDIT: Nevermind, as they haven't sent out review copies.

I just base this off Jeff mentioning several times that he's playing AC on Mario Party Party 2.

Xater

4 star confirmed.

Pros = Yup It is assassins creed

Cons = No Boat combat.

I don#t think Jeff cared much for the boat stuff.

For Jeff it all depends on the mood. If he feels tired of the AC formula because it doesn't seem the game doesn't evolve it much he might give it 3 stars.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
There's such a variety of vegetables, I don't know how someone could write them off as a thing they don't eat.

Myggen

Does anyone know whats the story with Jared being unemployed now? Was just listening to the powerbombcast and was surprised to hear that.

Nope. Haven't said anything.

A couple weeks back he had a string of tweets saying he's had health issues for a while, is leaving WWE and is going to take a break from all things public facing (including Powerbombcast).

Now sure how any of that played out of if it's even still in effect.

Ah, hadn't seen that. Well, he was on the latest Powerbombcast, so maybe that's a good sign? Wish him the best regardless, always really liked that guy.

Zaph

Does anyone know whats the story with Jared being unemployed now? Was just listening to the powerbombcast and was surprised to hear that.

A couple weeks back he had a string of tweets saying he's had health issues for a while, is leaving WWE and is going to take a break from all things public facing (including Powerbombcast).

Now sure how any of that played out of if it's even still in effect.

Seeing as Jared's departure tweets said it was "health and happiness" related, and does not want any future "community roles" in games, and he also linked the HBK "losing his smile" video I am guessing he got sick and tired of dealing with idiots fans of games.

Myggen

Seeing as Jared's departure tweets said it was "health and happiness" related, and does not want any future "community roles" in games, and he also linked the HBK "losing his smile" video I am guessing he got sick and tired of dealing with idiots fans of games.

Seems like it. Wouldn't blame him, being a community manager must be a really thankless job at times.

so is Samantha kalman exploding my twitter as an art/arg thing or was she really hacked?

Last tweet would indicate that she wasn't hacked.

Zaph

Thought this would come in useful - from MP2, during Brad's 'intimate moment'

i0eKljBzfYvny.gif

looking forward to the inevitable alexa/dan lord of the rings discussion

nice hire by gamespot, based on the morning show it seems like she could probably add some personality there.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
huh... interesting.

I remember her doing that long LOTR lore talk on the E3 stream and Jeff trying real hard to seem interested. It was great.

Shes been pretty good on Patrick's show. Im sure she'll fit right in.

She's been on the E3 streams too. I imagine it won't be long before we see her on the GB couch.

Must be harsh for all the GS people they just let go only a month back.

If Gamespot recognizes they have/had a personality issue with some of their folks, I think they're moving in the right direction. She's been good on everything I've seen or heard with her.

Top Bottom