• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Srsly you guys
KuGsj.gif

Am I really that one faceted here... :x

Nooope

Rainmaker

Banned
Thanks for the heads up. Really enjoyed the first couple episodes.

though this means I'll have to tear myself away from the incredible Samantha Kalman Moment 37 challenge on the Extra life archive

I've been enjoying it as well.

Samantha is an amazing individual and Extra Life was better for having her!

Dany

Banned
Extra Life Day 4 Part 7 - 20 minutes and 50 seconds in

Mary: Do you like any vegetables at all?

Ian: Nope.

Mary: oh for fucks sakes

God shes amazing.

danm999

Them returning to it with the Avalon cast would still be better than nothing.

Backflips and Bioforge is probably the closest feature to Random PC game they've done since and it's one of the best things on the site. I'm totally for a new combination of people trying it again. Maybe when Vinny and Alex settle into their new office.

I would gladly pay for a feature where Dan and drew play scifi games, Dan asks questions about our natural world, drew mostly gets the answers right, and brad is in the control room shaking his head and putting his face into his hands out of frustration.

I would gladly pay for a feature where Dan and drew play scifi games, Dan asks questions about our natural world, drew mostly gets the answers right, and brad is in the control room shaking his head and putting his face into his hands out of frustration.

As long as we get a camera on snarky Brad in the control room.

I actually thought Avalon was better than Pathfinder.

Same, the lying and competition played with the group a lot better than Pathfinder did. Pathfinder was great, but that's mostly because of Vinny. Just with Jeff was in on the Avalon game, I think he'd be hilarious at a game like that.

Same, the lying and competition played with the group a lot better than Pathfinder did. Pathfinder was great, but that's mostly because of Vinny. Just with Jeff was in on the Avalon game, I think he'd be hilarious at a game like that.

As much as I loved Pathfinder, it just isn't viable at the moment, Avalon requires damn near no setup and players can be swapped out and it's just as enertaining. Jeff on Avalon would be fantastic.

By this point, they must have kicked around some ideas of doing some recurring show, "Bringing up Dan", where we see the other guys teach Dan the finer points of science, cuisine, politics, film, etc, right?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

I want something that's basically like the ricky gervais show.

I think what we really need is a Dan and Drew travel show. They travel and we see more of what Dan doesn't know while at the same time getting the fun excitement of them both going to awesome places.

Wunder

Haha! I missed the thre- part. I'm pretty interested in Overwatch actually. Even though it's not really "new" I do love stylized multiplayer games like that. Is Legacy of the Void the last Starcraft expansion?

Yes, Stand-alone too so people can jump in if they want!

Patryn

I'm honestly curious to see who they have running shotgun on the Dragon Age QL.

Of course, the irony is that I'm not going to watch it because I'm trying to be on as much of a media blackout on that game as possible, but I am damn curious.

I'm not sure if I want entertaining but infuriating (*cough*Dan*cough*), or safe but predictable (Brad).

Xater

I wonder if they will do a Halo Collection Live Stream.

That would be crazy awesome.

If there is one thing I need less streams of it's Halo. It's still the same fucking games. I'd be fine with a QL that just shows of how much prettier Halo 2 is and that's it.

Bacon

Extra Life Day 4 Part 7 - 20 minutes and 50 seconds in

Mary: Do you like any vegetables at all?

Ian: Nope.

Mary: oh for fucks sakes

God shes amazing.

I actually watched this last night, laughed my ass off at this moment. I mean really though, eat your veggies Ian! You can even make them taste good!

daydream

Banned
Hm, I just noticed that fellow duder Tucah hasn't posted in a while on GAF. :eek: Hope he's doing alright (not that GAF activity and "doing alright" necessarily correlate).

Top Bottom