• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

ru1QkWx.png

soon.gif

Fuck yes. I hope it's tonight.

popo

Alexa is clearly a replacement for Alexis. Head of HR is seriously OCD and as such CBSi has strict alphabetical hiring quotas.

I feel sorry for the twitter bitches. Another incestuous hire but it being a female cuts them off at the knees.

Xater

You shouldn't have posted that. I now know there's a possibility of this happening and I don't want to be disappointed.

Dan, if you're reading this, use that Forrest Gump-esque serendipity talent you have for meeting people to get it to happen.

Yes work that magic work Dan!

Myggen

So I glance at the website and I noticed this on the docket.

This Water Is Delicious, But It's No Coffee

What is that?

Patrick Q&A in the same style of Jeff's Jar Time videos.

edit: Also, Sonic Boom looks like a beautiful trainwreck. I expected the game to be bad, but this is just on another level.

Patrick Q&A in the same style of Jeff's Jar Time videos.

edit: Also, Sonic Boom looks like a beautiful trainwreck. I expected the game to be bad, but this is just on another level.

It did give me one of the best gifs ever.

LoathsomePalatableIbis.gif

Edit: I just started watching the cutscenes and, I'm not making this up, one of the lines is, "He's from a long lost civilization called 'the Ancients'."

Bacon

That Ryan rant from a bombcast a few years ago on sonic and sonic fans still rings true. Wasn't this one supposed to revive the franchise once again?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That Ryan rant from a bombcast a few years ago on sonic and sonic fans still rings true. Wasn't this one supposed to revive the franchise once again?

It had started to go away until they made sonic generations a really good game by accident. Just got everyone's hopes up again.

Myggen

I don't think anyone had much hope for this one. A TV show tie-in that had virtually no hype from the people who had actually seen it. And it always looked bad from the screens they released. Not this bad, but still bad. A lot of people liked Generations though.

That said, Ryan's Sonic rant is great: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaZo81-wuS0

Sonic games are the like an even worse version of NBA Elite/Live games from the last few years. Each one that comes out is awful, but something slighter better or different than the one before.

daydream

Banned

Nah, not at all. It's not even made by Sonic Team (who are working on the real next Sonic game) and on top of that, the team making it is allegedly comprised of ex-devs from various studios. I imagine the road to shipping this product was bumpy, to say the least. Nintendo should feel ripped off and cancel whatever agreement they had with Sega inmediately.

On the topic of recent Sonic games - I haven't played Generations but Colors was great and I really liked Unleashed, so sue me.

Generations was not good.

It's fine. Colors is better.

Nah, not at all. It's not even made by Sonic Team (who are working on the real next Sonic game) and on top of that, the team making it is allegedly comprised of ex-devs from various studios. I imagine the road to shipping this product was bumpy, to say the least. Nintendo should feel ripped off and cancel whatever agreement they had with Sega inmediately.

It's possible that no money changed hands. Granted, they should probably still feel ripped off.

daydream

Banned
The Harry Potter QLs are the best.

I personally love the Again: Eye of Somethingrather QL, I feel like a lot of people don't remember that one.

Edit: Damnit Tharp

Top Bottom