• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Anastasia

Also, it doesn't interest me in the least. Call me soulless.

It was one of my most anticipated games when it was first revealed, but knowing how long it's been since then and how much the game has probably been drastically changed (most likely), I'm really not sure what to feel anymore. And that hurts, honestly. It hurts me deep down.

popo

Alex and the Beasts are doing the Unity QL. "recording" today. Doubt it will be live.

Lego Batshit 3 and Rogue were not sent out early.

#9 Posted by Alex (2325 posts) - 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
We'll be recording Unity today (I didn't make it into the office yesterday). Worth noting that neither AC: Rogue nor Lego Batman were sent out ahead of release, so we probably won't have videos of those up until later this week.

Alex

Only version of AC: Unity I have right now is Xbox One. Might try and grab the PC version in the office today so we can take a brief look at it.

2016 I bet for the bolded inc P5 US release.

naw, Metal Gear is late 2015 at its latest. and i'll give you Persona 5 being 2016. Seems like now that there's a PS4 version coming there's less of a need to rush P5 out of the door because it's no longer a race against time with the PS3's life coming to an end.

Zelda is a tossup. They showed so little this E3 but they need to have something out for fall 2015 for the WiiU. If not Zelda, then what?

naw, Metal Gear is late 2015 at its latest. and i'll give you Persona 5 being 2016. Seems like now that there's a PS4 version coming there's less of a need to rush P5 out of the door because it's no longer a race against time with the PS3's life coming to an end.

Zelda is a tossup. They showed so little this E3 but they need to have something out for fall 2015 for the WiiU. If not Zelda, then what?

Quality of life.

Moldiver

Watching Metal Gear Scanlon 2, why do I keep hearing a second snake voice during the codac scenes, is that Jason or the actual game?

popo

Patrick having a little rant about the embargo and how outlets let publishers dictate to them for access. Good to see him standing up for journalism ethics
#gamergate
:D

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You should be extra cautious of Zelda. I remember Skyward Sword getting a 10 from Edge and gaffers always acting like EDGE is the only credible review source. Then you played Skyward Sword.

You should be extra cautious of Zelda. I remember Skyward Sword getting a 10 from Edge and gaffers always acting like EDGE is the only credible review source. Then you played Skyward Sword.

Skyward Sword was the best Zelda game on the Wii. that's not saying much, but the truth is funny like that.

B2LIMTRCAAA2m7r.jpg

B2LIMU4CAAAfQyn.jpg

Volotaire

Well, then the reviewer felt it was a 10. To other people, like myself, it was of a 6 or 7. Skyward Sword did get its fair few of divisive reviews. These games that magazines review are done by different people with different tastes , or consistently done by the same person who plays that genre or series. Then we get into the debate of whether a game should be reviewed as its own product or comparativeley in its genre or series.

Wow you guys really took a dump on SBFP earlier.

For the record most of the people in the thread actually enjoy the content they put out and most are college age or older.

Thanks for suggesting that the fanbase is young/immature because SBFP yells a lot.

Different strokes and all that.

Tamanon

Banned
wait, is this the first time you experience MGS2? Because if it is, oh boy, strap yourself in because MGS2 Raiden and his lovely companion are going to make you want to invest in stress balls.

Yeah, this series has been my first real exposure since playing the original Metal Gear 1/2. I've tried looking some stuff up on wikipedia but it all looks like nonsense typed out.

Volotaire

Also I watched the Super Best Friends reaction videos to E3 2014 for Nintendo and 1 other. I wasn't too receptive to their humor, but it wasn't by any means terrible. I'll have to look at their actual playthroughs to judge.

Myggen

Wow you guys really took a dump on SBFP earlier.

For the record most of the people in the thread actually enjoy the content they put out and most are college age or older.

Thanks for suggesting that the fanbase is young/immature because SBFP yells a lot.

Different strokes and all that.

Since you at least in theory have to be 18 y/o to have an account on GAF, it was a bit dumb to suggest that the thread was full of young people :p

Volotaire

Watching Metal Gear Scanlon 2, why do I keep hearing a second snake voice during the codac scenes, is that Jason or the actual game?

Sometimes I think Jason should be in the room with Drew. His MGS knowledge surpasses Dan's. But with regards to the voice, I think you're referring to Drew pressing either the rear buttons or triggers to make Snake say a line during Codec conversations.

Anastasia

Seeing Drew try to take in the information overload in episode 3 makes me wonder how he'll handle
the ending and all the stuff about GW and the Colonel and Rose being a lie, Snake talking about human identity, etc. etc.

Seeing Drew try to take in the information overload in episode 3 makes me wonder how he'll handle
the ending and all the stuff about GW and the Colonel and Rose being a lie, Snake talking about human identity, etc. etc.
Jason should probably bring enough popcorn for both Drew and Dan when they hit that point.

Top Bottom