• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Moldiver

You have had enough. Go to sleep pls

Also Moldiver is good people.

1360604560-cameron-poe_zpsnvpeq68y.gif

Wunder

How come Drew and Dan aren't doing the ER thing of playing through things in 3-4 hour chunks and then releasing it along the week? I always thought that was a pretty smart thing to do, since you dont get the initial "Oh where were we" every episode, and just once every 4-5!

How come Drew and Dan aren't doing the ER thing of playing through things in 3-4 hour chunks and then releasing it along the week? I always thought that was a pretty smart thing to do, since you dont get the initial "Oh where were we" every episode, and just once every 4-5!

Probably a lot easier to schedule 1 hour timeslots where all three (Dan, Drew and Jason) are free than half a day.

sjack

Banned
Wow you guys really took a dump on SBFP earlier.

For the record most of the people in the thread actually enjoy the content they put out and most are college age or older.

Thanks for suggesting that the fanbase is young/immature because SBFP yells a lot.

Different strokes and all that.

I wonder what videos they actually watched, because their Machinima videos are terrible presentation of what they're actual humour is like.

Bacon

I wonder what videos they actually watched, because their Machinima videos are terrible presentation of what they're actual humour is like.

I watched one of the videos suggested in the OP and they were all yelling on top of one another. I thought to myself that this couldn't be what all the videos are like so I loaded up another one and it was the same thing. Not for me I guess.

Dragon

Banned
Have the GBers talked about SharePlay at all? I haven't listened to this week's podcast (if it's out), but I feel like all the discussion of broken 2.0 firmware in last week's podcast should have at least warranted a mention, if nothing else.

I don't really mind someone not liking the style of a video or a particular LPer. You don't have to like everything I do, but don't generalize their viewers because of the style their videos are in.

Patrick and Alex addressing the embargo time for AC Unity, calling it "kinda shady." Alex actually seems really put off by it, and I don't blame him.
Can't listen. What's shady about it? Also I like Alex for being the only duder who when there is legitimate beef to be had over the shit video game companies try to pull gets unequivocally upset about it and doesn't brush the given issue off.

Can't listen. What's shady about it? Also I like Alex for being the only duder who when there is legitimate beef to be had over the shit video game companies try to pull gets unequivocally upset about it and doesn't brush the given issue off.

I agree.

The embargo time was after the release of the game (9 AM Pacific, to be precise). Now the reviews are flowing in and they're mixed at best, including a 2.5/5 from Joystiq and a 7/10 from Gamespot. In light of the technical issues with the game, the embargo time seems a bit manipulative.

frostyxc

The astute viewer will notice that whoever put the Lincoln image on Gamespot fixed the gap between his torso and arm. The blue sky in that gap always drove me crazy.

In other news, screaming at your webcam microphone about a game is Adam Sandler-level crap, thus it will always have a relatively broad audience and be "popular." Therefore, I don't begrudge everyone's super friends, or whatever they're called. "Just ain't my thang," as only Matthew McConaughahgleleysley and I say.

The Comedy Button on the other hand... may signal the collapse of the universe. It's like the humor equivalent of the black hole in Interstellar.

Did you know that Dan is signing and selling his books? He NEVER mentions it on Twitter, so I thought I'd let you guys know.

Egg0

Banned
I'm kinda scared of booting up my copy of Unity. Oh well, next Tuesday should be better. Dragon Age is reviewing well, a new version of GTA V and hopefully Far Cry 4 doesn't turn out like Unity.

Top Bottom