• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Dragon

Banned
Seems like Brad "360 fanboy" Shoemaker has a new friend on tumblr.

That person went over the top but Brad tends to single out negative comments and blasts them. Hopefully it's some sort of therapy for him.

The fact they haven't said a peep about SharePlay is weird though, I guess they don't think it's a big deal.

Ugh, I was looking forward to Unity too. I might just wait a few weeks to play it to see if there is a patch, but I kinda want to pop it in once I get it to see how bad it is.

lol see if you can find it used already at gamestop, they have a 7 day return policy for used games where you can return it if you dont like it.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Does the Patrick video get a bit more.....interessting later? He kinda picked a bunch of extremly boring questions like "What's your favourite food? Which podcasts do you listen to? Something, something football? How do you stay healthy?"
I like him, but that's not really stuff I want to know

oh my god brad miur, danny, and mary kish

its like my dreams

"you dont get ripped shit on baileys you just start throwing up"

this is already amazing

Zaph

They're learning

8pwCI4h.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The Trout of Intelligence needs to be DLC for Massive Chalice. That entire discussion when Brad realized Danny was there as he said "Irish Folklore" was great.

daydream

Banned
..and that was The Lobby for me.

they already separated all the serious backer names and the goofy ones

they were in the goofy name mode

Oh, they did? That's smart. I think the game looks interesting, probably gonna pick it up down the line. I'm in the minority of people who have yet to be disappointed by a DF game (although the Costume Quest 2 WiiU port being shoddy was super disappointing to read about so I've held off so far - hope they patch it).

Aaron

OH! No wonder the reviewers didn't talk about the microtransactions. They're disabled in the review versions. Those fuckers.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Are GS not even running this in their gamespot.com/chat client?
They never do that, I was confused for a while, too. They have a specific url that Danny links on Twitter. Seems stupid to not have the same landing page for all live shows.

Myggen

They never do that, I was confused for a while, too. They have a specific url that Danny links on Twitter. Seems stupid to not have the same landing page for all live shows.

I've watched The Lobby on gamespot.com/chat before, but maybe they stopped doing that? GS is doing their best to bury their personality-driven content.

edit: Has Alex said when his review of Unity is going up? Haven't watched Bombin' yet.

Renpatsu

Does the Patrick video get a bit more.....interessting later? He kinda picked a bunch of extremly boring questions like "What's your favourite food? Which podcasts do you listen to? Something, something football? How do you stay healthy?"
I like him, but that's not really stuff I want to know
It gets more interesting.

renf

Neo Member
I've watched The Lobby on gamespot.com/chat before, but maybe they stopped doing that? GS is doing their best to bury their personality-driven content.

edit: Has Alex said when his review of Unity is going up? Haven't watched Bombin' yet.

Later this week. Said he hasn't finished the main story yet. Apparently it's a fairly long game.

Zaph

OH! No wonder the reviewers didn't talk about the microtransactions. They're disabled in the review versions. Those fuckers.
Any reviewer who doesn't hold their review at least 1hr into launch day is a hack IMO. Whether it's a day 1 patch, broken online or shit like hidden monetisation, it's paramount to know exactly what the consumer is getting and not trust the publisher's word.

It's one of the things I really like about Jeff, he's adamant with this - even when he gets shit on for it like with Bioshock. It's also funny to see him tweet about it, then watch as loads of other reviewers reply with excuse making.

Top Bottom