• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Brakke

Banned
3f6096d533b78a94f5d51954c87bc4ed.png

I can't.

I love this world.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I guess since we're talking about Sonic here, the Crunchyroll ad on the Bombcast reminded me that they mentioned a Sega anime. Well, the blue one showed up for a cameo.

P1RykM5l.jpg

Llmx589l.jpg

Incidentally, the anime looks soooooooooo bad.

Halo QL up is it fixed yet?

Kinda but not really. You can get into matches fairly consistently but it sometimes takes a bit, and balancing is kinda screwed up sometimes so you might get into a game that's a 2v4 or what not. They recorded this this morning which was before another server patch so it's a bit rougher in the QL than live.

Patryn

I can't imagine why anyone would want to suffer through 50-100 hours of Bioware quality writing and gameplay

Just wait for Witcher 3 if you want an RPG
Personally, I'd much rather play a Dragon Age game than a Witcher game. I've never been super fond of how Witcher games play, and I lose interest early on.

I think Nintendo must have paid for this game.

IIRC this is the third in the three game deal between Nintendo and Sega, the previous titles being Mario and Sonic Olympics (whatever the last iteration was) and Lost world. It's pretty clear Sega just wanted to shove this one out the door to finish the deal.

I can't say I agree with Jeff's criticism of Halo. "They need to realize that millions of people prefer a different shooter." It seems like in that case people should play that shooter, not that Halo should try to become that shooter. Halo has sold quite a few copies, but not selling as much of CoD doesn't mean that it needs to become CoD.

daydream

Banned
DA:I's world design looks so generic. Also, watching the QL, the flow and the visuals of combat (effects, UI design and placement, etc.) irked the hell out of me. At one point Jeff says "from the outside looking in, this game seems like a jumbled mess" and all I could think was "YES, THANK YOU".

DA:I's world design looks so generic. Also, watching the QL, the flow and the visuals of combat (effects, UI design and placement, etc.) irked the hell out of me. At one point Jeff says "from the outside looking in, this game seems like a jumbled mess" and all I could think was "YES, THANK YOU".

I actually think the art style looks really nice, especially in the scenery. http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/or...ge_Inquisition__the_city_of_sands_045932_.png

There's been screenshots floating around in some of the threads and I wouldn't say it looks generic at all.

Oh pls. While I play dragon age you can play sonic boom on your wii u.

IIRC this is the third in the three game deal between Nintendo and Sega, the previous titles being Mario and Sonic Olympics (whatever the last iteration was) and Lost world. It's pretty clear Sega just wanted to shove this one out the door to finish the deal.

Hopefully the 20 million dollar budget for this game was just a rumour.

I thought I liked you.

Don't worry dany I like you.

Patryn

Rorie may or may not end up reviewing DA. If he finishes this weekend, he'll review it, but he's only 40 hours in, and it sounds like it's about an 80 hour game.

I kind of want to see his review. Curious if it would be 3 or 4 stars.

I like Rorie in QLs but he has a tendency to just change topic mid sentence. He starts making a point and then just stops before finishing his thought and never goes back to it.

jgminto

I made 100 saves when I played Skyrim before I realised when the fuck am I ever going to use these saves and deleted most of them.

Myggen

Well, they certainly raised something....cause...you know Knuckels can jump....wait hold on, give me a second there is a great joke hidden somewhere here. Just give me a second.

Also, jesus Rorie! How many saves do you need?
B2RyEujIMAAAz-r.jpg

I've never seen a screen like that

I do the same thing playing RPGs. I don't know why, but I often end up with at least 200 different saves playing a long RPG.

Patryn

The worst was Dragon Age Origins, which only had a maximum of like 8 characters. Except that it considered each DLC pack and Awakening to be separate characters, even if you imported. Which means that a single character doing a full playthrough counted as 4 characters.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I made 100 saves when I played Skyrim before I realised when the fuck am I ever going to use these saves and deleted most of them.
I used to think I would replay RPGs and would chart out my saves so that I could "see all the content". At this point, I barely finish games now, let alone replay them over and over again. lol

Top Bottom