• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

scaffa

They are. So the situation, as Frank O'Connor described it, is that P2P is a fallback incase servers don't work. If Xbox Live were to be down you would still be able to play Halo via P2P instead of dedicated servers. One of the multiplayer issues is that it's not properly using the dedicated servers, and is jumping right to P2P as a failsafe, despite the servers being available for use. Azure is usable, it's just another one of the issues that MCC is having.

Oh I see, thanks for the explanation :)

Myggen

Started listening to the Bully soundtrack after they mentioned it on UPF. Man, I had completely forgotten how great that soundtrack is.

Started listening to the Bully soundtrack after they mentioned it on UPF. Man, I had completely forgotten how great that soundtrack is.

One of the best soundtracks of all time I think. I use a lot of the Bully OST as background music on my radio show.

Still holding out hope that Rockstar is developing Bully 2 as we speak. It could happen!

Zaph

One of the best soundtracks of all time I think. I use a lot of the Bully OST as background music on my radio show.

Still holding out hope that Rockstar is developing Bully 2 as we speak. It could happen!

One one hand I really appreciate Rockstar's commitment to long dev cycles, but one the other - jesus christ we need sequels to Bully and Red Dead ASAP.

So my University is hooked me up with a MS Dreamspark account where i can download Microsoft Software.

Should i make the Jump from Windows 7 to 8.1? What are the benefits ?

I dunno, I just liked the other suggestions a lot (the Cake Factory one in particular).

That said, I'm still on episode 03 of Drewberty so I don't even get the reference. *whistles*

Have you not played any MGS games? La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo is kind of a big thing in those games (or at least 2 and 3).

I need to go back and watch the Cake Factory moment.

daydream

Banned
Have you not played any MGS games? La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo is kind of a big thing in those games (or at least 2 and 3).

I need to go back and watch the Cake Factory moment.

Nope. I wanted to play alongside Drew but since I literally have no easy option to play the English version of the first one, I resigned myself to watching.

kiyomi

I finished MGS2 last night at about 3AM. Now I get to see Drew enjoy the wtf-ery in my own comfortable chair.

I started Snake Eater, too. That game's quite different.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"Yoshi could eat a Peach for hours"

bruh

DQxqirh.png

So my University is hooked me up with a MS Dreamspark account where i can download Microsoft Software.

Should i make the Jump from Windows 7 to 8.1? What are the benefits ?

Free Windows 10 upgrade, better performance in games, and the ability to completely ignore the Metro UI if you don't like it.

valeo

Don't know how much it plays into it, but in a recent blog/ello post, Jeff mentioned devs secretly appreciated the pre-launch pirates of last gen - they put a gentle load on the MP infrastructure.

Maybe Day 1 patches aren't as robust because current gen isn't hacked yet?

In my opinion, and to be honest I have no clue, it's likely because the amount of people playing in the first and second weeks of a launch is far more than the 'usual' playerbase; so they'd rather have a few teething problems first up than pay more for servers they won't use later..?

Speaking of which:

Dan: "Nah, I don't listen to VGM outside of playing."

Jeff: "YOU HAVE MGS2 AS YOUR JOGGING AND YOGA MUSIC."

popo

Puns are lame. Direct quotes were fine when it was a turd gag. Fecophiliac :p

Democracy! Poor Jimmy already lost one vote this year. Let that poor sad wretch decide.

Top Bottom