• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

popo

Giant Bomb XI | Who cares? Welcome to community.

Giant Bomb XI | Air Force Gator Signed Copies $20 Act Fast, Stocks Are Low!

Giant Bomb XI | Jeff Turns 40!

Giant Bomb XI | One More Thread Closer to The Inevitability Of Death

Giant Bomb XI | Boys Club. No Wimmin Allowed!

Giant Bomb XI | Do We Get To Win This Time?

Giant Bomb XI | Am I Apollo Creed?

Giant Bomb XI | 7 day long weekend

Giant Bomb XI | Dear Lord, What Am I Doing With My Life?

I thought the Yoshi Peach thing was great. Dont let Brad bring you down Dan!

This guy told him good.

Anonymous said: I remember when Patrick was new-ish at Giant Bomb. For a long while Ryan and Patrick had this faux hatred thing where they would pretend to argue with each other all the time. They eventually came out and said it was something they knew about and played up for laughs. So what's up with you and Dan? Sometimes it's funny when you take affront to his unrefined ways, but it seems like you're constantly taking pop-shots at almost everything he says or does. Uncool bro. (Sometimes he deserves it tho)

Brad: Some people have interpreted everything we choose to put out onto the Internet as completely sincere and will probably do so as long as we keep putting things out onto the Internet.

Also the term you want is pot shot.

daydream

Banned
I submitted "Giant Bomb X | Beauty & The Beast" back when we had the suggestions doc for this thread.

It's not humourously referencing a specific piece of content but I like the simplicity of it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zaph

Giant Bomb X-2 | Why should I give them money? CBSi has billions!

Giant Bomb X-2 | In Community, no one can see your clever title.

Zaph

With a max of 400 odd posts in play only Jimmy or Daydreaming are in contention. As either would have to make 100+ posts they would likely get banned for spamming.
Jimmy should try. He deserves a good ban for not honouring a bet.

Myggen

We have a new King - and by quite the margin. All Hail!

Actually I think he "won" the last thread too.

2IuVuvS.gif

I downloaded Monster Strike after UPF. It's a really addicting game. I upgraded my snowman with a bucket on it's head into a waifu riding a dragon.

Top Bottom