• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Mario Party 2 is packed up, shipping label bought. I'm even using priority mail because time is of the essence. Should arrive Monday.

Myggen

Mario Party 2 is packed up, shipping label bought. I'm even using priority mail because time is of the essence. Should arrive Monday.

2659104-drewspace.gif

did the avalon stream just started up?

Chat is up, not the actual stream yet. Just some hot jams.

Seventy70

I just realized that Vinny won't be on the whole GOTY deliberations podcasts :(
I guess it will still be cool to see Dan argue with the others.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
SR3 was a pretty boring game, packed in an extremly exciting packaging.

Looking at the game I was like "WOA, that looks amazing and kraaaazy", playing it I was like "oh."

popo

He could skype like Alex did last year. Likely it is too soon to leave his infant but if there was only enough cash in the budget for one ticket - sorry Patrick :(

Myggen

I'm guessing he probably will be. No reason he can't travel to SF for a few days like Patrick has done.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
SR3 was a pretty boring game, packed in an extremly exciting packaging.

Looking at the game I was like "WOA, that looks amazing and kraaaazy", playing it I was like "oh."

That's how I felt. I was one more turret sequence or slow walking without all of your guns mission away from giving up on it entirely before they turned up the insanity to 100%. I think that literally the next mission when I decided not to quit was Deckers.die, if not the next mission it was in that same session.

Myggen

Dude has a couple kids now. I would love for Vinny to be there but I'm not expecting it.

Oh I know, but it's not exactly unheard of for a dad to leave the house for a couple-three days even if he has two kids ;) I get that it might be a bit soon for him, but still, I'm not expecting him to stay never visit SF ever again.

Not true, he is afraid of getting injected with drugs.

That is a reasonable fear to have. Literally every arcade machine and t-shirt and TV show during the late 80s, early 90s said "DON'T DO DRUGS". I know my old friend that used to use the pot when we were in our early teens and BAM! twenty years later he is having knee surgery.
I hope that this Sobering Conversation About Mary Jane will teach all of you young people.

He could skype like Alex did last year. Likely it is too soon to leave his infant but if there was only enough cash in the budget for one ticket - sorry Patrick :(

Yeah, I bet him, Alex and Patrick all Skype in. Maybe, just for the top 10 GOTY discussion, maybe they'll think about video this time around. That would be pretty sweet, not that it would change the discussion overly, or maybe it would.

Myggen

Yeah, I bet him, Alex and Patrick all Skype in. Maybe, just for the top 10 GOTY discussion, maybe they'll think about video this time around. That would be pretty sweet, not that it would change the discussion overly, or maybe it would.

7-man podcast with three on Skype sounds like an absolute nightmare :p

edit: I'm leaving this thread, don't want to get spoiled about who's who!

popo

Oh I know, but it's not exactly unheard of for a dad to leave the house for a couple-three days even if he has two kids ;) I get that it might be a bit soon for him, but still, I'm not expecting him to stay never visit SF ever again.

Totally, it isn't like you have kids and are house bound for 18 years. He will be at PAXs and E3s at the least.

I wouldn't expect it this year though - one kid is very young and he has all that hassle with his house renovations. Skype or nothing.

Top Bottom