• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Everyone in the Forza crowd who isnt Dan Greenawalt does not look very happy to be there.

Also I hope that Roller coaster video is doing good traffic for them. It sure has more comments then your average video.

This is the absolute worst. The peppermint flavor is about 5000x better than the berry flavor, and there is no way to know the difference unless you smell it before putting it in your mouth like a weirdo.

Sometimes, the berry ones have a swirl in the middle so i would use that to tell the difference. But i swear, it's like sugary berry consortium caught onto that made certain that, with time, even that means of avoiding them would no longer work.

I had one of those monstrosities while at a meeting a couple of days ago and i just had to sit there, wanting to spit it out but unable to because that wouldn't fly.

daydream

Banned
Another enjoyable stream! Hope they do this every Friday.

Also, I prefer this time slot as it's not super close to UPF and leaves some time for a break inbetween.

Jokab

Between this dumb rollercoaster video, Metal Gear Scanlon and Mario Party Party, I can definitely say Dan was the perfect hire. And I haven't even watched and Demo Derby videos yet. I guess we should never mistrust Jeff's judgement.

Dan just posted this gif on Twitter. Is.. is this what wrestling is?

ibmQlNBQgbzqO8.gif

It's what it should be. Wrestling is so fucking boring these days. WWE anyways.

ST2K

Never played that one. I hope the GBA link thing is required and the crew has to bust out a set of GBAs and cables.

Where can I watch the Vinny Shadow of Mordor video? I just started playing the game and really liking it, want to see what he does with it.

Zaph

Now GB has a NY office, we could conceivably see Ana again...

The Tested WANG podcasts was their best content.

With Jared leaving the public eye and the WWE being total dogshit once again, can we just have the Powerbombcast become a Hoodslam podcast?

popo

Everyone in the Forza crowd who isnt Dan Greenawalt does not look very happy to be there.

Also I hope that Roller coaster video is doing good traffic for them. It sure has more comments then your average video.

Got linked by a bunch of traffic whore sites, nearly 50k views on the youtube version.

Top Bottom