• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

santeesioux

The censorship in Terra Formars is hilarious. Also it's apparently kind of racist but I wouldn't know because I couldn't deal with them blacking out the screen everytime something cool happens and turned it off.

I didn't watch Tokyo Ghoul, but i heard that was just as censored. They're basically telling you to buy the blu ray.

I didn't watch Tokyo Ghoul, but i heard that was just as censored. They're basically telling you to buy the blu ray.

apparently Tokyo Ghoul is uncensored on Funimation's website. Crunchyroll only gets broadcast versions of shows, so that's the only streaming version of Terra Formars there will be for now.

edit; apparently TG is still censored. bleh.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
The mgs2 trailer feature prompted me to go back to the game again. I wish I had remembered that multiple playthroughs collecting dog tags are required for the unlocks before I had started a new game and collected all the normal mode tanker tags. I don't know how I persevered with this when I was younger.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hey guys, you should probably stop talking about this stuff. There's really no reason to dredge it up, the Lantern thing and the Brad joke, when both have been apologized for and discussed. Kind of messed up to keep bringing them up.

I wonder how if Dan is enjoying Donkey Kong. With Rumors that Captain Toad is delayed until Next year Donkey Kong might be the best Nintendo game all year.

Nephrahim

The mgs2 trailer feature prompted me to go back to the game again. I wish I had remembered that multiple playthroughs collecting dog tags are required for the unlocks before I had started a new game and collected all the normal mode tanker tags. I don't know how I persevered with this when I was younger.

Yeah it's crazy that they make you play easy for the tags there.

Seventy70

I just discovered the Dan and His Dad videos. I really hope he brings him on for UPF or something someday.

Also, I really hope we get another travel video when Drew comes back from Vietnam.

As said before hopefully Dan can bring more to his arguments other from "Its Great" in the GOTY discussions.

Should be interesting though with the new staff joining in.

I just discovered the Dan and His Dad videos. I really hope he brings him on for UPF or something someday.

Dan has confirmed that he will try once his Dad gets some time off.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
I have a date tonight, and the girl is taking me to a Mexican place. She's convinced she's gonna get me to try sour cream for the first time, but I told her that I need to save something that momentous for Giant Bomb content.

I have a date tonight, and the girl is taking me to a Mexican place. She's convinced she's gonna get me to try sour cream for the first time, but I told her that I need to save something that momentous for Giant Bomb content.

That is why i love this guy he is always thinking about his fans.

Seventy70

I can't believe you're dating someone that eats sour cream. Get your priorities straight, man!

Sour cream is disgusting and no one should eat it.

Nephrahim

Sounds like you've got your work/life priories figured out, man.

Tucah

you speak so well

This is a man who knows what his fans want.

daydream

Banned

Good looking out, that's a potential [food tasting feature name] episode spoiled right there!

See how dedicated to his job this man is ? :)

Xater

Come on don't leave us hanging, we need to know what the reaction to that was. Was is it a blank stare? Did she spout out a what?

I wonder how if Dan is enjoying Donkey Kong. With Rumors that Captain Toad is delayed until Next year Donkey Kong might be the best Nintendo game all year.
There is no rumor, only fact :(
At least in Europe

But that doesn't mean DK will be the best Nintendo game this year. That's getting released in three weeks.

Ryan's slip-up was incredibly shitty, but it was still a slip-up.

Unfortunately it made it so I started wondering if it was just a thing he slipped up and said accidentally or he slipped up and said it on air accidentally.

Eh. Pointless speculation either way, I guess. Whatever the case, it's not something we should be thinking about now.

After he said it, he sounded like he was litterally shocked at the word that had come out if his mouth in the moment of frustation, so I doubt it. He also went above and beyond trying to make up for it, IMO.

Zaph

Further proof that Dan has been in training his entire life for a job at Giant Bomb.

Good luck with the date, try not to talk about anime.

I may get irritated by Dan at times in videos but I think its brilliant how he comes into this thread to let us know he has a date. Now thats connecting with your audience!

Myggen

Kd9Xdq.gif

Alfredo

MGS3DS made a lot of sense at one time. Then the project moved from KojiPro to an external porting team, got severely downgraded (even though the original demo was running on weaker hardware than what the 3DS actually came out with), and Kojima became enamored with the Vita and focused on putting the HD Collection there instead of the remake MGS3DS was supposed to be.

It basically went from "This will be awesome" to "I guess we have to make this?" in months.

I own it. It's probably the worst version of MGS3 out there by a mile. There was weirdly a 3DS firmware update that helped the framerate a lot, but that was only one of the game's problems.

Playing through MGS1 on my Vita (thanks to Metal Gear Scanlon), I realize how the original MGS would make a great 3DS game. The overhead view would be perfect for the 3D display. It'd be neat if the 3DS got a more faithful MGS Remake...or Ghost Babel remake...or something.

Weekend thread so I can do this...

That girl has to process Dan hasn't had sour cream before, and it's a Sunday night, so, guessing it isn't date #1 either.

SAN FRANCISCO GIRLS ARE GOING TO RUIN DAN.

daydream

Banned
The upcoming week should be interesting. We could see Demo Derby with some new guests (get Greg involved!), the return of Breaking Brad or maybe an altogether new thing. A non-Friday Premium video/stream out of NY also seems likely.

Myggen

The upcoming week should be interesting. We could see Demo Derby with some new guests (get Greg involved!), the return of Breaking Brad or maybe an altogether new thing. A non-Friday Premium video/stream out of NY also seems likely.

Yeah. Didn't Dan say (in this thread?) that Demo Derby would probably continue with guests while Drew is on vacation? Would make a lot of sense to do one with Jeff at least.

Is Peace Walker worth playing for the story? Just finished MGS3 for the first time. Don't know it's taken me all these years to finally get around to it.

Top Bottom