• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
Should I take a public speaking class? I tend to get really nervous if I'm talking in front of people and am the sole focus of attention. Seems like it'd be a useful class but I dunno if those classes are usually thought of as a waste of time or what.

You know, I'm kind of into the idea of kratos invading other religions and murdering their gods.

They kind of alluded to that in God of War II, or at least the future existence of the Three Wise Men in that one mural. I wanna see Kratos beating the shit out of Krishna.

Should I take a public speaking class? I tend to get really nervous if I'm talking in front of people and am the sole focus of attention. Seems like it'd be a useful class but I dunno if those classes are usually thought of as a waste of time or what.

Yes, absolutely. Obviously a lot depends on the instructor/their feedback but in terms of just getting yourself out there in the open, it works.

Depends on the instructor, but if they're decent it could be invaluable to you.

justjim89

Anyone else playing the Fallout 4 Survival beta? I'm usually down for survival mechanics, hell Realistic Needs and Diseases has been a fixture of my Skyrim load order for years, but it seems like their demands for food and water are a bit on the high end, and eating or drinking or sleeping doesn't always seem to work. Just started playing this afternoon, but every time I try sleeping I somehow end up more tired seemingly.

You know, I'm kind of into the idea of kratos invading other religions and murdering their gods.

Please no, I'm so sick of Kratos. Plus his already flimsy reasons for killing the greek gods wouldn't even apply to other gods.

Absolutely. As always, look at reviews of the professor, but a good instructor can really break that anxiousness for you and make talking in front of people a breeze.

Aaron

Anyone else playing the Fallout 4 Survival beta? I'm usually down for survival mechanics, hell Realistic Needs and Diseases has been a fixture of my Skyrim load order for years, but it seems like their demands for food and water are a bit on the high end, and eating or drinking or sleeping doesn't always seem to work. Just started playing this afternoon, but every time I try sleeping I somehow end up more tired seemingly.
Yeah I don't get how tired is supposed to work because it doesn't go away no matter how much I sleep. I think I'm going to peace out on the beta, and wait for the true release.

Took it for credits once and it helped. Worst parts are watching your speeches on video to judge yourself. Best parts are when you notice improvement and stop feeling the suffocating shame from watching it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
ixfSUwp.jpg

These are the posts to watch. I need to know which one is true.

Took it for credits once and it helped. Worst parts are watching your speeches on video to judge yourself. Best parts are when you notice improvement and stop feeling the suffocating shame from watching it.

Oh man, I still cringe remembering those videos. Super helpful though. I didn't realize I was standing there with my arms plastered to my sides like a fucking nutcracker the entire time until watching.

TraBuch

Banned
I mean, it sucks that he murdered his family and their ashes are stuck on him and all that, but it's been a fucking while. Might be time to get over it. Take a shower, clean those ashes off, maybe settle down with one of those thousands of women he's been fucking. I'm sure at least one of them is a nice lady and likes him and would be willing to try for something serious. If none of them do like him, maybe he should look in the mirror and realize he might be the problem. Take some anger management classes, call up Ares and Zeus and apologize for holding grudges for so long. Maybe move to Denver and smoke some weed. Something.

yami4ct

Kratos is such a fucking shit character and it's a shame that they're wasting a ton of cool stories they could've told with characters actually tied into Norse mythology by sticking with him. It was such a good opportunity for GoW to be something more than the really dumb game it was.

Oh well. Norse mythology is really, really cool, so I'm semi interested to see what they can do. There is some crazy imagery they could pull off with stuff like Yggdrasil and Jörmungandr.

I bought snacks for tomorrows steam

Life Saver Filled Gummies
Fruit Slices(Gummies)
Jalapeno chips
Cherry Coke

I am ready for the Vive. ohgodimamonster

Norse mythology seems like the obvious choice, but people bringing up Aztez mythology in that thread made me really want that.

Aztec mythology is really fucking awesome

The only cartoon that kinda covered some of it was jackie chan adventures, they had an episode that dealt with some aztec gods. Fuck, Aztec mythology is awesome.

Tubobutts

The only cartoon that kinda covered some of it was jackie chan adventures, they had an episode that dealt with some aztec gods. Fuck, Aztec mythology is awesome.

They could have a sex scene with Tlazolteotl, cause that's the kind of shit Kratos would be in to.

This is a really clever joke you guys.

yami4ct

I'm gonna say, most polytheistic mythology is awesome. Shinto, Aztec, Norse, Greek, Hindu, etc. There are so many good ones.

Part of why GoW being so garbage story wise is so sad is because of all the wasted potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom