• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

santeesioux

I can't believe we didn't get a mainline Animal Crossing game on the Wii U, that topic about the Wii U ceasing production just reminded me of that :(

The radial verb selection in DOTT is... awkward. On a controller, at least. Probably sticking with remastered graphics and the classic verb selection.

it's not the greatest because Midtown Madness 2 is the greatest
I need to revisit Midtown Madness 2 at some point, I can't even imagine how much time I spent playing and messing around with mods in that.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Never could get into Burnout Paradise... Not sure why exactly, it just never clicked.

I liked it but the way people went nuts over it was always a little crazy to me. I had more fun with Split/Second to be honest. Got all the achievements in it. Hell of a game.

justjim89

On a whim I watched Golgo 13: The Professional last night. I was reminded of Jeff's raving about it on the Bombcast, but I can't remember which episode it was in. That was some good stupid hanime right there. Seems like the kinda thing Dan would be way into.

Also, let's make a bet on where the podcast image comes from today:

A. Recently released game
B. Not recently released game
C. TV Show
D. Music
E. Wrestling
F. Anime
G. Food

I'm thinking G today.

Zaph

I liked it but the way people went nuts over it was always a little crazy to me. I had more fun with Split/Second to be honest. Got all the achievements in it. Hell of a game.
Split Second made a great first impression, but once you'd seen all the destruction set-pieces (which didn't take long) there was not much left. All the Burnout games had an incredible replayability which I haven't seen since (aside from TM).

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
C. TV Show
D. Music
E. Wrestling
F. Anime
G. Food

I'm thinking G today.

Good idea. I'm gonna go with C, it's a long shot but I got a feeling.

Split Second made a great first impression, but once you'd seen all the destruction set-pieces (which didn't take long) there was not much left. All the Burnout games had an incredible replayability which I haven't seen since (aside from TM).

I just really liked the driving model of that game. It reminded me a bit of Ridge Racer 4, which in my book is always a good thing. That kept it fun well after I'd seen all the destruction. And catching other racers in destruction feels good in a similar way to wrecking someone in Burnout to me.

StoveOven

Banned
On a whim I watched Golgo 13: The Professional last night. I was reminded of Jeff's raving about it on the Bombcast, but I can't remember which episode it was in. That was some good stupid hanime right there. Seems like the kinda thing Dan would be way into.

C. TV Show
D. Music
E. Wrestling
F. Anime
G. Food

I'm thinking G today.

I think it will be something not on that list

Lijik

C. TV Show
D. Music
E. Wrestling
F. Anime
G. Food

I'm thinking G today.

Its gonna be the desk.

jaina

C. TV Show
D. Music
E. Wrestling
F. Anime
G. Food

I'm thinking G today.
VR related. Betting on MOVE controller

Also: Brad will get distracted while googling for an image and visit this thread. And will pick something to spite all of us <3 (Currently ABF)

Burnout Paradise players should be separated into two groups. Those that played with a bunch of friends and those that played alone. The answer then becomes clear.

Bowlie

Banned
Burnout Paradise players should be separated into two groups. Those that played with a bunch of friends and those that played alone. The answer then becomes clear.

You're saying that a game is better with friends? We saw The Divizh's review's comments, you know that ain't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom