• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XXI | Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
also at a past job, my boss threw an official/unofficial party for my department at his family's vacation house, but the catch apparently was that he was going to hook up his ipod that was full of nothing but Jamiroquai albums to the stereo system, so I spent the entire afternoon outside in July heat

I think we can point to this event as the one that broke you as a human being.

Smoking is the most un-cool and unattractive thing.

part of me wants to agree with you but the other part of me listens to "If You're Feeling Sinister" when I want to remember a time when I didn't constantly wish I was dead

a lot of those memories involved smoking in one way or another

a lot of them going to concerts or clubs back when you were allowed to smoke indoors pretty much wherever

congrats to everyone who picked "Music" as the thumbnail, which iirc, was nobody

also past events have led me to find a hint of a smell of booze and cigarette smoke on a pretty lady a positive thing, I'm the worst

I can't agree on the smell of booze but I might be able to agree with the cigarette smoke.

daydream

Banned
not bothered by smoking in the slightest, the thing that does bother me if the other is clearly addicted to it and can't hide it particularly elegantly

Myggen

I like Jeff's increasingly manic ad reads. Also, after having listened to stuff like The Bill Simmons Podcast I appreciate that they don't pretend that they enjoy the products they're shilling for. Hearing Bill Simmons talk about how much he loves MeUndies or whatever that underwear company is named for the tenth time...

Lunar FC

I like Jeff's increasingly manic ad reads. Also, after having listened to stuff like The Bill Simmons Podcast I appreciate that they don't pretend that they enjoy the products they're shilling for. Hearing Bill Simmons talk about how much he loves MeUndies or whatever that underwear company is named for the tenth time...

He threw out his old undies because he loves MeUndies so much!

I love when he reads ads for that abs vibrator thing.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
not bothered by smoking in the slightest, the thing that does bother me if the other is clearly addicted to it and can't hide it particularly elegantly

Why does that bother you? Everyone who smokes is addicted to smoking. That's kind of how it works.

daydream

Banned
Why does that bother you? Everyone who smokes is addicted to smoking. That's kind of how it works.

uh, no, there are casual smokers

also, again, i'm not bothered by the part where they're addicted but if they have to go for a smoke every ten minutes during a conversation, that's just rough

derFeef

uh, no, there are casual smokers

also, again, i'm not bothered by the part where they're addicted but if they have to go for a smoke every ten minutes during a conversation, that's just rough

No. Casual smokers also smoke casually because they smoke in the first place. Tobacco is the most addicitive drug in terms of getting addicted.

Dineren

Banned
We're talking about the Bill Simmons podcast. Which I would actually enjoy an ad-free version of. But for GB I usually like their ad reads for the most part.

That's a reference to the Bill Simmons Podcast, if you didn't catch it. No abs workout ads on the Bombcast yet sadly.

Ah, I skimmed too quickly. Guess I'll continue on with the premium feed until Jeff throws out all his old underwear and starts his ab workouts.

all i'm saying is be a tactful smoker

that said, you can replace smoking with other things, e.g. phone-related stuff

5283b185d01a37adb35496f10d78700a.jpg

I want to slap the shit out of that guy

not cause him any real harm or anything

but just a good, stinging slap

You're just jealous that he's 'going to look baller in the club tonight'.

I saw like five phone vape rigs (not sure if home made or what) when I went to see the Hateful Eight premiere in Sydney. Definitely the highest concentration I've seen in the wild.

The idea of home made phone vape rigs really upsets me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom